Volks-man gotta ? for ya

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad this is all in an open forum, makes things easier to press Defamation charges, because that's what this amounts to. How far do you guys want to take this? How many of you are going make a piece of evidence your avatar?

Be my guest. I would love to see this case in court.

I'm glad this is all in an open forum, makes things easier to press Defamation charges, because that's what this amounts to. How far do you guys want to take this? How many of you are going make a piece of evidence your avatar?

Dude.....I hardly think there is anything here to get sued over, evidence? WTF ?

I don't have to defend it, you've done all the work needed on that. If there were a legitimate claim against Brad you would still look small and petty jumping in on it based on your past history. That is the point of what I said.

Mr. HE:cool:
In your negative rep you say I know little about saws. I find that comment interesting to say the least, considering your criticisms of me here.

Fact, Brad got caught screwing the pooch and lying about it.
Fact, people do not like being lied to.
Fact, you're calling people petty for holding Brad accountable for lying and scamming is defending him.

As Tom said, I'll sleep well tonight. :)

wedidntinhal128549281787175576.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KiIP_KDQmXs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KiIP_KDQmXs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Andy, irregardless or who is right/wrong in this whole issue. I can tell you I really don't know who is but look at it from a neutral perspective, you throw what was initailly posted, the statement of condition of saw, the saw as it was delivered, the photographic evidence as this post provided, what would a reasonable juror believe after a presentation of the evidence.
Brad, says he didn't see the broke fins....I'll accept that, but what would a jury do based on what has transpired. Brad had stepped up and is taking the saw back, maybe the jury would find lienency in their heart. The bashing is part of what happens when you call people out in an open forum. It's great that your loyal to Brad, it's hard to find people that way these days.
But you also have to look at it objectively and consider what the perponderance of evidence as it has been laid out looks like, I think Brad would be the first to say it doesn't look good at face value, and I do respect him for having that attitude. I think it's a very unfortunate incident, wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy (well maybe......but he's not a chainsaw guy by no means too hard of work), but do think there's a lesson that's invaluable to everyone who reads the post. I'll bet your azz people go out of their way to describe and accurately portray their equipment listed on trading post, transactions will be done privately and in a non-dramatic fashion. If it ends up being a contribution to the site to improve what's going on, in the end it's bad it happen to Brad, but a contribution in the end.

OK My eyes hurt. I just read the story!!!!! I'm tired now. but anyhow serious question....... what causes the cylinder to turn brown like that besides fire damage????

Can someone answer this for me or did they and it got lost!!!!

To be sure you are not serious?

I got into a little tiff at work with the dept head of another dept. tody. He's my "internal customer" and when things are a little tight, like they are for everyone now, he pulls one of a couple of variations of the "customer is always right" on my dept.

When he doesn't get his way, he gets mad and says stuff he'll regret later. A little drama for everyone to deal with. Later, he cools down, starts over again...and usually gets what he needs when he approaches it right, when he's willing to cooperate on a solution to the problem that works for the company, not just feeding his need to come out ahead.

Same with this.

The principals in this will be fine. The rest of us are just gawkers at a train wreck. Only what looks like a big deal might not be...like when traffic slows down on the beltway, and come to find out it was someone with car trouble on the other side of the median.

A lawsute??/ LMMFBO. Sumbodie call jackassville, we have found there king!

Hey Shineboy or The Bestiality, I think Bugs said it best about yur lawsute BS.

Click rihgt here bozo

http://www.talkingwav.com/cartoon/bugs_36.wav

Yur pal alreadie dug a good hole there shineboy, you mite wanna put that shovel away!

Ya can't make dis stuff up.

Can someone answer this for me or did they and it got lost!!!!

Probably: sap from sawdust.

Possibly: from being over heated, run on straight gas, or lack of cooling because of the broken fins. I would love to, but I don't know the whole story on it unfortunately.
To be sure you are not serious?

Oh, I think he is, just makes this that much more entertaining! When you are ready to prepare the suit PM me for my info, I'll be happy to provide it for this case.

A lawsute??/ LMMFBO. Sumbodie call jackassville, we have found there king!

Hey Shineboy or The Bestiality, I think Bugs said it best about yur lawsute BS.

Click rihgt here bozo

http://www.talkingwav.com/cartoon/bugs_36.wav

Yur pal alreadie dug a good hole there shineboy, you mite wanna put that shovel away!

Ya can't make dis stuff up.

Not all of you know this, but Nik/Fatguy's last name is Tesla.

Andy, irregardless or who is right/wrong in this whole issue. I can tell you I really don't know who is but look at it from a neutral perspective, you throw what was initailly posted, the statement of condition of saw, the saw as it was delivered, the photographic evidence as this post provided, what would a reasonable juror believe after a presentation of the evidence.
Brad, says he didn't see the broke fins....I'll accept that, but what would a jury do based on what has transpired. Brad had stepped up and is taking the saw back, maybe the jury would find lienency in their heart. The bashing is part of what happens when you call people out in an open forum. It's great that your loyal to Brad, it's hard to find people that way these days.
But you also have to look at it objectively and consider what the perponderance of evidence as it has been laid out looks like, I think Brad would be the first to say it doesn't look good at face value, and I do respect him for having that attitude. I think it's a very unfortunate incident, wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy (well maybe......but he's not a chainsaw guy by no means too hard of work), but do think there's a lesson that's invaluable to everyone who reads the post. I'll bet your azz people go out of their way to describe and accurately portray their equipment listed on trading post, transactions will be done privately and in a non-dramatic fashion. If it ends up being a contribution to the site to improve what's going on, in the end it's bad it happen to Brad, but a contribution in the end.

indiansprings believe it or not I'm not here just to stand up for Brad I'm trying to stand up for the good people who come to this site looking for real information, not this crap. You may ask than why am I involved with a thread like this? I'll tell you why. I want this stuff to end once and for all.

indiansprings believe it or not I'm not here just to stand up for Brad I'm trying to stand up for the good people who come to this site looking for real information, not this crap. You may ask than why am I involved with a thread like this? I'll tell you why. I want this stuff to end once and for all.

You're fos.

Here is food for thought---- How about all of us keyboard jockeys take a step back from the keyboard/computer and go play with some chainsaws for a bit.

Then when we all come back maybe we can all go back to informative conversation and enjoying something we all love (Chain Saws)

I would love it if this forum didn't get ruined like some of the others I belong to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back