walbro wt253 carb

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jerrycmorrow

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
rebuilding wt253 for a stihl bg72 blower. checked the nozzle assembly by blowing/sucking through a piece of fuel line. no resistance either way. I'm thinking its the check valve. if so how do I get the old nozzle assembly out?

The main fuel nozzle just presses through into the throat of the carb. You need to unscrew the high speed mixture needle first and then press the nozzle through. Some people use a drill press to push them through. i just use a pin punch and hammer. They push through at a bit of an angle and not square with the carb body.

The main fuel nozzle just presses through into the throat of the carb. You need to unscrew the high speed mixture needle first and then press the nozzle through. Some people use a drill press to push them through. i just use a pin punch and hammer. They push through at a bit of an angle and not square with the carb body.
I assume they install the same way. any sealant necessary?

Did you have your finger over the hole that feeds fuel to the nozzle. Also some carb you can't by nozzle for something you might want to check

30.00. from seeing your post Harley you are way beyond the walbro flashdrive. It is ment for new young techs

Latest posts

Back