wanna build a strong working 044

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blsnelling
Let me see if I understand things. The title infers that the OP wants a strong running 044. Blah, Blah, Blah. Bingo, a 460 build off between two reputable builders with the only difference being AM vs OEM cylinder. Now boys I ain't ignorant, but to get from the title to now there sure is alot of huff and puff and a few shows of smoke and mirrors. The only question I have is why not do the 044/440 instead, the OP did have that in question. By the way, that 440 is starting to run very strong Randy.......:rock:

Shea

I've got an 044 topend just waiting for an opportunity to be built.

thomas1

thomas1

sodium pentothal
floating down the river of tears that gushes forth
Context, Thomas, context. Focus!

WTF context are you talking about? The guy said if a saw is so busted up it needs aftermarket parts he wouldn't bother to fix it. I asked if he had a saw that a OEM muffler wasn't available for would he go with an aftermarket alternative, if available.

Are you seriously that thickheaded? Apparently so.

I assume that you're referring to my initials? Hahahahahaha:)

Once you get your ego under control and realize that the world doesn't revolve around you, you will probably catch a lot less flack. We both know this will never happen, but only one of us can admit it.

Jon1212

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
WTF context are you talking about? The guy said if a saw is so busted up it needs aftermarket parts he wouldn't bother to fix it. I asked if he had a saw that a OEM muffler wasn't available for would he go with an aftermarket alternative, if available.

Are you seriously that thickheaded? Apparently so.

Once you get your ego under control and realize that the world doesn't revolve around you, you will probably catch a lot less flack. We both know this will never happen, but only one of us can admit it.

You'd think I'd learn by now not to drink carbonated beverages whilst reading your responses to one Brag Snelling. Freakin' Coca Cola burns the nasal passages, but fortunately I turned my head, and averted a Mac Book disaster.

Get well soon Coca Cola stained carpet.

Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK
Oh I believe Bob has been known to take a pinch of 'hagen from time to time. You are probably right about his bed time though.:msp_smile:

That's a good thing...
Cause that's what I got...
Got that 1st cup of coffee out of the coffee maker too...
You know...
When it first starts and you cant see the bottom of your cup...
:cheers:

Gologit

Gologit

Completely retired...life is good.
. AS Supporting Member.
Bob,

Do you need something to drink with that popcorn? I am only offering you one for the good of the community.:msp_wink:

Thanks, but no. I'll take a rain check on that.

What I'd really like, just for a change, is a calm discussion between members without the usual bickering, posturing, accusations, name calling, insults, and the generally disruptive and needlessly poor behavior.

Some of the people in this thread don't like each other. Tough. Do your fighting face to face or in PMs and not in the general forum. It needs to stop. Now.

This isn't a request.

Blazin

Blazin

Addicted to ArboristSite

What I'd really like, just for a change, is a calm discussion between members without the usual bickering, posturing, accusations, name calling, insults, and the generally disruptive and needlessly poor behavior.

Some of the people in this thread don't like each other. Tough. Do your fighting face to face or in PMs and not in the general forum. It needs to stop. Now.

This isn't a request.

You forgot to mention actually cutting wood, and not cookies. Wait for it..........:clap:

Jon1212

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.

This isn't a request.

Loud and clear, Captain.

blsnelling
Well B'Rad.........are we still racing at Wiggs?

Is that what you call it when I smoke you like a piece of bacon...or a burnt piece of pie?:rock:

2613134660_2e13a3cdfd_z.jpg

Screen-Shot-2012-11-30-at-3.23.53-PM.png

4815657946_22d02e5c5b.jpg

Latest posts