Wanna see some big-ol iron runnin?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoss

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I was at the shop today rebuilding saws and my friend Scott stopped by. We decided to make a few videos of some of the collection makin some cuts in a good sized piece of real hard wood. These saws are all stock, some are .404 and some are 3/8, some are chisel and some are chipper, heck some aren't even that sharp but we had a blast. We didn't film all the monsters today but I will put up more later. This was not scientific or timed just for fun and your viewing pleasure. I don't know how to create a link:)dizzy: ) but the video's are on youtube and you can use the keywords "Hoss's 750's" to get started. That was the first one I filmed and also the one where I demonstrated how hard the piece of wood was. Once you have the first video all the related "Hoss's" video's should come up. I filmed the 750's, the S6000, the 090, the mac 73 (this one was not done loading last I checked), the homie 990g, the super 1050 homie, the super 2100 homie, the homie 540, the j-red 111s, themac 795 and the pm 1000. If ya watch em, I hope you enjoy em.

I just tried using those key words too and got nada. I had just finished uploading them before I posted here, maybe they are not processed yet. When I checked just now the mac 73 vid was not even done processing in my youtube file. When I look on my youtube account under my video's they are there. I don't know what the holdup is.

I just tried using those key words too and got nada. I had just finished uploading them before I posted here, maybe they are not processed yet. When I checked just now the mac 73 vid was not even done processing in my youtube file. When I look on my youtube account under my video's they are there. I don't know what the holdup is.

Yeah it takes a couple hours usually to process vids, longer if you upload a bunch at once.

Go to your video, highlight the address bar in your browser, then right click inside the highlight and select "copy". Come back here, and where you type your message, click the
createlink.gif
button. Right click inside the text area of the little window that pops up and select "paste". Click OK and the code for your link is in the text area. Then click the "submit Reply" button as usual.

Ian

Last edited:
Cant remember it was a long time ago. The deal was it wasn't a pulse dial phone. They said you have to have a pulse dial.

My FIL had the same deal. He had to switch to a pulse phone. He returned the dial phone to the phone company as he had been renting it from them for $5 a month for the past 30 years! (I kept my mouth shut.)

Latest posts

Back