Want to add a Husky XP Saw, Which would be a nice addition to my Current Saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't tried the 365 but the 562 XP sure is sweet. People around here think I am nuts for wanting another saw, And if I told them teh price they would think I am more nuts.

Most of the people on this site are nuts so you're among your own kind. Ya gotta start out by saying you plan to buy one new saw of every model Husqvarna makes. Once they chew on that for a while tell them you thought it over and have narrowed down your decision and are just going to get one for now.

The 357 xp will cut circles around the 365 in wood under ,say 16 inches.Its lighter and better balanced to.You can still find some new 357s

get a new 390 xp, send it away to one of the many talented builders on here, get it back slap a 36" cannon on her and your good to go,

If I ever need a bar 24 inch or up, Ill call one of you guys to come cut the tree for me, I enjoy cutting wood but any tree that size is to much for me.

562 XP will Def be my next new saw purchase, Ill run a 20 In bar on that,

Then Ill have a 12 In on the HT 131, a 14 Inch on the 009, Ill get a 16 in for the 450 run the 18 in on the Rancher 55 and have the 20 Inch on the 562 XP.

Latest posts

Back