• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Want To Trade For Cordless

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moto Vita

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Due to a recent injury I think I should have a cordless saw for general maintenance around my place. I'd like to trade off a larger saw that I won't be using anymore. In the old days I would have just gone down to my local saw shop and made a deal, but my local saw shops are hardware stores now, some don't even have service departments and very few sell, or know anything about, used saws.
I'm in Spokane, WA and have a minty original 10mm 044 I could trade. Is there anyone here who has any suggestions on how I might accomplish this?

Due to a recent injury I think I should have a cordless saw for general maintenance around my place. I'd like to trade off a larger saw that I won't be using anymore. In the old days I would have just gone down to my local saw shop and made a deal, but my local saw shops are hardware stores now, some don't even have service departments and very few sell, or know anything about, used saws.
I'm in Spokane, WA and have a minty original 10mm 044 I could trade. Is there anyone here who has any suggestions on how I might accomplish this?
Sell the 044 to someone on here. Do you have PayPal?

Here's a guy looking for a minty 044,

I don't know about the 10mm though.

https://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/wtb-minty-stihl-ms440.350039/

Thanks guys, I'm trying to avoid selling one and buying another. I think the 044 should be valuable enough to get me a good cordless setup. Packing and shipping would be difficult for me at this stage of my recovery (from traffic related injuries). If I decide to just sell I'll put it here first.

Thanks guys, I'm trying to avoid selling one and buying another. I think the 044 should be valuable enough to get me a good cordless setup. Packing and shipping would be difficult for me at this stage of my recovery (from traffic related injuries). If I decide to just sell I'll put it here first.

Your terms eliminate about 99.84% of the population.

You sure you want a cordless? Not perhaps a minty 241cm? About as small and nice as it get with still being a real saw.... I presume the cordless you want would be stihl or husky not like a dewalt/milwaukee/makita sort of thing. Sounds intriguing anyhow I wish I were a tad closer but if you have any thoughts on the cordless you are looking for in particular it would be a great starting point.

You sure you want a cordless? Not perhaps a minty 241cm? About as small and nice as it get with still being a real saw.... I presume the cordless you want would be stihl or husky not like a dewalt/milwaukee/makita sort of thing. Sounds intriguing anyhow I wish I were a tad closer but if you have any thoughts on the cordless you are looking for in particular it would be a great starting point.

I have some small gas saws (026, MS200T). I assume I'll be walking with a cane, at least for a while, hence the electric. And yes probably a Husky or Stihl.

Back