Wanted Climber/BucketOperator/Foreman in Memphis

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a good climber and a good ground man. I'm 48 , geting to old to climb!:jawdrop::jawdrop:

uh o whata ya say dano

em pa boys gonna go down south and show em how to do it??

i remember vaction down south everybody moves so slow in the resteraunts and everything

just for ****s and giggles about what you pay a good expereinced ground guy in memphis no CDL but i can climb just not that fast yet

Last edited:
uh o whata ya say dano

em pa boys gonna go down south and show em how to do it??

i remember vaction down south everybody moves so slow in the resteraunts and everything

just for ****s and giggles about what you pay a good expereinced ground guy in memphis no CDL but i can climb just not that fast yet

Climbers years ago were getting 350 to 950 a day. There are tons of Mexicans down here that will climb ALL DAY for 300/350 , and I mean ugly crane jobs and smile while doing it!

foreman

A crew leader position or foreman job is really what Im looking for. I have 4 years exp on a highranger table top bucket and 4 years on a versalift 60 footer I have my Wescos ready to go too! I speak spanish a bit too! Enough to run a crew! Im stuck in Texas and theres no work here. Im having to look for other construction/labor jobs now and it sucks because it doesnt pay near what Im used to doing trees. E.H.A.P. certified, electrical hazard awareness program. CPR first aid & Arial rescue. Ive trained many men to climb safely and become successful at rigging and lowering bigwood. Im seriously ready to move, all jokes aside.

I'm really looking for someone local. We get busy in waves. We may work like crazy for 3 weeks , then go two weeks and only work a few days. I hate for someone to uproot their family to move to Memphis/Mexico or Mempico!

Its only me, no family. I could deal with some slow spots, a little recupe time. You guys will likely get hit with another ice storm this year! 832-441-8826

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back