Was this your wife?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin

No Longer Here
Reaction score
Not a joke-- see what she did to her car below

This Blonde Ran Over A Mattress On The Highway
And Decided Not To Worry And Kept Driving.

The Ensuing Jumble Finally Whipped Around Enough to
Tear A Hole In The Fuel Tank.

The Subsequent Lack Of Fuel Is What Finally
Brought Her Vehicle To Its Knees.

She Had Still Managed To Drive 30 More Miles
With A 60 Pound Tangle of Stuff Wrapped
Around Her Driveshaft.

She Had It Towed To Her Dealership And Complained
That The Vehicle Had A "Sort Of Shimmy"
When She Was Driving At High Speeds.

Below Are The Photos Of What They
Found At Her Dealership.

The Last Photo Is By Far The Best.

"Sort Of A Shimmy" I'll Bet It Did!

You wouldn't believe how many times that happens at the landfill. Guys back their trucks too far into the trash, and pull up mattresses. than, proceed to rip all their airlines off, when they try to spin the mattresses out.

A couple wheel weights clamped to a drive shaft causes a shimmy. That had to be vibrating like no-ones business.

That is something my Wife would do. That last picture is really funny. I bet they are all saying, "nope not my job!" What a Cluster F.

LOL, I see mess like that everyday.:hmm3grin2orange: Had a leaking fuel tank come in awhile ago, lady said she thought her car would clear the turtle in the road. Up on the lift, half a turtle shell wedged in the tank.:biggrinbounce2: People do funny stuff to vehicles, women and men both.

You wouldn't believe how many times that happens at the landfill. Guys back their trucks too far into the trash, and pull up mattresses. than, proceed to rip all their airlines off, when they try to spin the mattresses out.

You operate equipment(packer/dozer/tipper) or drive a transfer tractor trailer....or roll off?

Man, that feels good. I can honestly say, no way would my wife do something that stupid.

I can't understand how some guys can stand the idiots they married. Glad I got one with a functional brain.

Yah, my 'brainey' ex was a brunette. She only blew up the Kubota becasue she did not shake out the radiator filters and did not look at the temp gauge. :bang:

Only cost $2 grand...

She also ran over a 'rock' in her Volvo and split the engine pan. I found oil all over the garage floor, and asked her when she had been that day. :bang:

Only cost $600...

Last edited:
I went into the shop one morning and on my way in I saw one of the guy's wife sitting out in the parking lot looking like she was lost. I told my buddy when I went in that his wife was sitting out in front of the shop with a lost look on her face. He said she had dropped him off and had probably forgotten her way home. LOL.

Man, that feels good. I can honestly say, no way would my wife do something that stupid.

I can't understand how some guys can stand the idiots they married. Glad I got one with a functional brain.

Oh ya! My bundle of joy is the gifted one with a brain in her head for sure. Oh I have one but haven't figured out how to use it yet. But there is still time.

Back