Was this your wife?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife is so freaking whacko about the car having anything wrong with it that she would have stopped within 10' and called. She actually drives me nutz with all the imaginary squeaks and squeals and noises she hears.

who doesn't?????

Who doesn't?...this guy apparently.
perezhilton_narrowweb__300x437,0.jpg

I can top ya stumpjumper...try double strand concertina wire wrapped in the drive sprocket of an M1 Tank. We didn't have a plasma cutter either...wire cutters and a couple leathermans. Wasn't my tank but was my SSG wingman who made the mistake of turning while blowing through some double strand concertina. All 16 of us in the platoon took turns cutting it out...still took us about 4 hours. He learned quickly that concertina can stop the drive sprocket that's backed by a 1500hp turbine.

All people are stupid if put in the right situation.

I used to do silage and hay contracting and operated mowing units most of the time. barbed wire, copper wire, fencing wire was a pain to removed but it didnt do much damage but baling twine would bind up without much of a sound or sign and it would get REAL hot and would cook the shaft and bearings, often until they failed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back