Was this your wife?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of the time my wife caught a snag in a rug with the vacuum and unraveled half of it before she turned it off. Took me 4 hours to clean that mess up.

Dreamer...

It'll take more than five minutes to cut all of those wires, and that bird's nest won't fall off all by itself no matter how many cuts you make through it.

cut the u joints out and slide the driveshaft out, cutting as needer.

I can tell you this, baler twine is childs play compared to mild steel or copper wire to wrap up in a mower, hardened matress steel, is totally a different animal.

The guy with the plasma cutter attacking the u-joints is spot on. 5 minutes to drop the drive shaft. 20 - 60 cleaning the transmission and checking for problems there, and another 20 to put new u joint in the drive shaft and your back on the road.

Once the drive shaft is out, the shaft should just slide thru the mattress. If you want real fun, clean out 100 yards of barb wire out of a rotary mower with stump jump plates....

:chainsawguy:

Back