Washington Pro Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pastryguyhawaii

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if they know anything about Dean at Washington Pro Saws. He's modifying a saw for me and my last contact with him was August 31st. My saw was to be completed on the following Monday or Tuesday. Since then I have not been able to contact him by phone or email. He was always quick to reply so I'm wondering if he has something of a personal nature affecting his business. I would appreciate it if anyone has some information.

Can't say one way or the other. He hasn't been posting here a lot, I can tell you that much.

Good luck, I hope you recieve your saw in a prompt manner and its what you expected it to be.

I sent him an email and a pm Wednesday and he hasn't replied yet. Very unusual for Dean as he has always answered the same day. I hope he's ok.

Well, I just tried calling him. Rang forever and then machine came on and said was full. Very weird. I have to think that he is either in the hospital, or somewhere "else" equally not good to be in, or worse.

I know of a similar situation where a guy was having difficulty getting a saw back. Although the guy never told anyone, Dean made good on an agreement to buy the guy a new saw.

I have heard others had a few problems dealing with Dean. But I have only had outstanding transactions with him.

I hope all is well with Dean, although I have a bad feeling about this.

In a couple hours I'll give him a call. If I get ahold of him, great! If not, I'll take a trip down there. If I can't find him and his shop isn't open, I'll visit his parents.

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if they know anything about Dean at Washington Pro Saws. He's modifying a saw for me and my last contact with him was August 31st. My saw was to be completed on the following Monday or Tuesday. Since then I have not been able to contact him by phone or email. He was always quick to reply so I'm wondering if he has something of a personal nature affecting his business. I would appreciate it if anyone has some information.

Sounds like he might be up to his old tricks again. I am sure your saw just fell behind the bench in his shipping department. :dizzy:

Tell me about it, but the posts I'd most like to edit have usually been quoted by someone so there's no hiding things said in frustration or ignorance.

Ian

Back