Washington Pro Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure it was. He pulled his forum here just days after it all unfolded here.

Gotcha.

Dean 'lost' my 353 for a bit in his shipping department with a 'mix up'. Took him a bit to get it back to me.

I thought it was a one time deal, but the more I talk to his customers...

Been on this site for about a couple years now and I am seriously starting to wonder if there are serious health consequences stemming from 2 cycle mix soaked skin combined with aluminum die grinder dust?

I have thought about having a saw modded but cripes, who do you trust????? When saw modders are talked about on here its always like 1/3 pure horse :censored: combined with a dose of double talk and insider jokes and mind games?

Ill just keep runn'en my slow old stockers with holes drilled in the mufflers.

Last edited:
Been on this site for about a couple years now and I am seriously starting to wonder if there are serious health consequences stemming from 2 cycle mix soaked skin combined with aluminum die grinder dust?

I have thought about having a saw modded but cripes, who do you trust????? When saw modders are talked about on here its always like 1/3 pure horse :censored: combined with a dose of double talk and insider jokes and mind games?

I think the problem is that these builders get over loaded with saws. It is hard to work a full time job and build saws on the side. If a builder is good then he will have saws but they must know when to stop. There are many factors that affect saw mods too. One may have a faster saw then someone else and bash the builder for making his a dog. Same port job, just different outcomes.

In the end stock saws do what they should, the Stihl's do anyway:)

Just send you're saws to me Butch!!! I'll treat you right!!!
I'm even pretty cheap, I need a bottle of Jack shipped WITH the saw, and $50 payable when I sober up:givebeer:

:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

Your thoughts are more than justified.............nothing wrong with a muffler modded saw!!!

The truth about all these builders is the fact they get kicked around by a few and it turns into a tar and feather party or mob lynching party before it's over.

It totaly amazes me how critical some people can be about a persons work they have never seen,much less ran themselves.

It kind of seems odd to me because some of the folks that have been bad mouthed,I've had the pleasure of operating their handy work.To tell the truth,I couldn't find a thing wrong with any of them.

Then again.I'm just a face in a crowd but one who calls them as I see them.

The truth about all these builders is the fact they get kicked around by a few and it turns into a tar and feather party or mob lynching party before it's over.

It totaly amazes me how critical some people can be about a persons work they have never seen,much less ran themselves.

It kind of seems odd to me because some of the folks that have been bad mouthed,I've had the pleasure of operating their handy work.To tell the truth,I couldn't find a thing wrong with any of them.

Then again.I'm just a face in a crowd but one who calls them as I see them.

So well said, and I believe I'm a master at verbage! Spot on!!!

Just send you're saws to me Butch!!! I'll treat you right!!!
I'm even pretty cheap, I need a bottle of Jack shipped WITH the saw, and $50 payable when I sober up:givebeer:

:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

Sounds like ya been to the pro saw hack business school, LOL :laugh:

Back