way to go Stihl (I want a hard case for my 066)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stihlboy

Guess who's back
Reaction score
:bang: i wanted a hard case for my 066 and nobody has one OMFG are you serious the 041av has a warco 600 stihl case so come on i want a case!!!!!!!

Nobody makes them for the larger saws as far as I know. I have a Husky "powerbox" and the largest saw it fits is the 372.

Ian

Just put it in a pine box...........................Which is where you may end up if you keep driving line an idiot!

mine is probably less than 7.5 now but that was the last known before all the work was done to it but i have my geardrive and that thing turns into a wrecking ball on corners

before my race-ready mods to drivetrain
lincoln.jpg

here is what it looks like

0803081630.jpg

had the front bumper put on after someone hit me and it really helps on offramps!

i sometimes take the saws to places in my truck and if you saw how i drive and what i drive you would easily understand.... 0-60 7.5sec! 98 nascar f150

Whatcha hurry, ole tree will still be there when ya get there. Be like the old bull and the young bull upon the hill. They were looking down on a bunch of cows. Young bull said to the old bull, lets run down there and tag one of them cows. Old bull said naaaaaaaa, lets walk down there and tag em all.

Proves speed can ruin a good thing,hehe

A new large case would be nice, but...

I agree cases are nice I have the Husky power box as well and the next size down. I have also wanted a bigger holder however I didn't get upset I just used something else.

The 394 sits in a thick cardboard box with a slit through one end for the bar with bar cover sticking out the slit. The cardboard is triple purpose,
1. It protects the saw from scrapes, dings etc...
2. I put gloves, extra oil, gas, bungees, drinking water etc... in it as well
and the real reason...
3. Any extra leaky oil from the old dripper gets absorbed by the cardboard and when it gets oily in the bottom I just get another box.:biggrinbounce2:

I agree cases are nice I have the Husky power box as well and the next size down. I have also wanted a bigger holder however I didn't get upset I just used something else.

The 394 sits in a thick cardboard box with a slit through one end for the bar with bar cover sticking out the slit. The cardboard is triple purpose,
1. It protects the saw from scrapes, dings etc...
2. I put gloves, extra oil, gas, bungees, drinking water etc... in it as well
and the real reason...
3. Any extra leaky oil from the old dripper gets absorbed by the cardboard and when it gets oily in the bottom I just get another box.:biggrinbounce2:

You need to go one step further and use the oily cardboard for fire starter. Then you can say you are going green and helping the earth by recycling cardboard. HeHe :laugh:

You need to go one step further and use the oily cardboard for fire starter. Then you can say you are going green and helping the earth by recycling cardboard. HeHe :laugh:

That I do as well!

I start my fires with the greasy residues of the grill pan. It goes very well with cardboard. :)

:laugh:

It's all about being smarter than the average bear...uhhhh where was I;)

Latest posts

Back