We Have A Little Problem

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like the only consolation is the CERTAINTY that mr. tyrel will reap the dubious benefits of his actions. its an immutable natural fact that karma is a b___h, what goes around comes around, and you reap what you sow. given that he has a set pattern i predict he will do it to a local who will hunt him down and extract some well deserved justice. would rather he made it right and squared himself away but sometimes hard experience is the only teacher some listen to. just sayin

looks like the only consolation is the CERTAINTY that mr. tyrel will reap the dubious benefits of his actions. its an immutable natural fact that karma is a b___h, what goes around comes around, and you reap what you sow. given that he has a set pattern i predict he will do it to a local who will hunt him down and extract some well deserved justice. would rather he made it right and squared himself away but sometimes hard experience is the only teacher some listen to. just sayin

Amen.....

I've sent Tyrel messages on both email and youtube asking him to make this right for the buyers of these saws.......I don't expect to get a reply.

Every saw in his vids cuts like a bag of sh!t, I didn't think anyone could mess with that many saws and not manage to improve one at least! The whole point of him buying ported saws would be to look at what you (and brad) had done to improve them, instead the moron thought he could improve on the work that experienced saw builders had done?!

Every saw in his vids cuts like a bag of sh!t, I didn't think anyone could mess with that many saws and not manage to improve one at least! The whole point of him buying ported saws would be to look at what you (and brad) had done to improve them, instead the moron thought he could improve on the work that experienced saw builders had done?!

There's not much to do at night in his part of Colorado, hunt, fish or ski, all daylight activities. So he had too much time on his hands.... LOL

Now that Colorado has legalized wacky tobacky maybe he can have something to keep him occupied rather than butchering saws.

He probably was modifying saws to harvest faster. Then it became legal so he cut his losses and purchased a mower, rake and bailer

Now that Colorado has legalized wacky tobacky maybe he can have something to keep him occupied rather than butchering saws.

Pot ain't legal till Jan 1st. But there are so many "Medical Marijuana shops" on South Broadway in Denver now they call it the "Green Mile". Funny thing, my vice- cigars are taxed at 47% (State tax), pot with all it's tar and nicotine is going to be taxed at 28% and no Federal tax....

Latest posts

Back