well i feel better had the itch ....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been a long time since i bought one new.... thanks to this site im always getting used ones..... been wanting a new lil top handle for awhile.....now for a new mower

took the carb off pulled the limiters and adjusted so it has better throttlle and richer for a break in...whats up with the nipple off the back of the carb? vent?

sure is easy to get the carb in and out compared to my cs 3000....like the air filter in the back also......once i break it in i will man up and gut the muffler....it already starts better and revs better....throttle response was not very good out of the box....need to get a tree job so i can put it in wood LOL

I have the same saw( it's actually a 341). Just a question, how do you go about taking out the cat from the muffler. Nice saw but it needs a wake up. I did take the muffler off once to look inside and it seems awfully restricted in there.

on a 341 i think they have ones before a cat..... i would hit a local dealer also im not sure but maybe a cs 3000 or 300 muffler will fit it my 3000 had no cat.... i drilled bigger holes and opened it up .....

I cleaned out the muffler on my 341 and tuned it with a tach. Love my saw. Will hang on my belt and idle up in the tree as long as necessary

I cleaned out the muffler on my 341 and tuned it with a tach. Love my saw. Will hang on my belt and idle up in the tree as long as necessary
How did you clean out the cat? How easy does all that cat stuff come out?

Echos are terribly restricted when it comes to the mufflers. I have a cs301 and cs360. I'm thinking about a mm on both.

pull the cat and trim the limiters and it will be a little screamer

so i was also curious Scott... while i was in the i did not see a gasket between the carb and the intake.....looked like the intake had a raised rubber thing instead.....guess im used to the old poulan ones.....looked at an ipl and dont see one listed.....i may take it back apart and look at it.....make sure would hat to smoke the lil thing from an air leak.....you notice one?

Latest posts

Back