Well, I got a 562XP.......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya they weren't supposed to be released, somebody made a mistake and put the part # for the powerhead in the system and let them ship. They figured it out a few weeks later and took the # out. This was a month ago.

Ya they weren't supposed to be released, somebody made a mistake and put the part # for the powerhead in the system and let them ship. They figured it out a few weeks later and took the # out. This was a month ago.

That was cool. I got a dozen of them before they figured it out and shut them down. Sold half of them so far and no problems. Guys seem to like them just as you stated in your previous post.

Is the 560XP to be released in the USA at the same time as the 562XP?

Word is that the 560 XP will not be released in the USA, because too many American males won't buy the small mount version since it wouldn't compensate enough for their other small bars. This is after all the country that invented Truck Nuts to compensate tiny packages.

Ya pretty sure we aren't getting the 560 here, at least not at this point. One plus to the 562 with the large mount is that you will be able to run Huskies 20" techlite bar which is a pound lighter than the standard oregon bar.

Ya pretty sure we aren't getting the 560 here, at least not at this point. One plus to the 562 with the large mount is that you will be able to run Huskies 20" techlite bar which is a pound lighter than the standard oregon bar.

Right, something Husky wrote here in the "news letter" on a Techlite indicated that the Techlite actually were concieved with that saw in mind......

Dang, I was wantin the 560xp, but the 562 will have to do and the techlite sounds interesting. Although I'd rather have 18". :msp_sad:

I think a 562 with the 20" techlite would be great. I like the large mount better since I can run stihl bars or whatever I have laying around.

Personally, I don't even consider a 20" bar on a 60cc saw. 18" is more than enough in my wood - the 372xp take care of the largest stuff.

I heard this saw will heal the sick, save the polar bears, and the only thing that
comes out the exhaust are baby foxes is this true? then I be buying a half dozen

I think they'll have a real winner with the 543, it just fills a void. My late father had a similar size saw in a 024, it was a great little saw, with all the improvements this saw will bring over that design it should be fantastic. There were thousands of 024's sold. It's just the perfect size saw for keeping on the truck or hauling in on the four wheeler or in a UTV. Great for fence row work, cleaning up fallen limbs and a lot of homeowners and farmers around here use them as their firewood saw. It would be a great size saw for working up most of the tops we saw up. This one could have a fantastic future. I've been wanting a 211, but I think I'll wait until this l'il Husky hits the market. It really fits a niche, their are alot of people out there that don't need much more than this and people who are just intimidated by bigger saws, this will give them a quality alternative to a bunch of crap that is on the market in this cc range.

I think they'll have a real winner with the 543, it just fills a void. My late father had a similar size saw in a 024, it was a great little saw, with all the improvements this saw will bring over that design it should be fantastic. There were thousands of 024's sold. It's just the perfect size saw for keeping on the truck or hauling in on the four wheeler or in a UTV. Great for fence row work, cleaning up fallen limbs and a lot of homeowners and farmers around here use them as their firewood saw. It would be a great size saw for working up most of the tops we saw up. This one could have a fantastic future. I've been wanting a 211, but I think I'll wait until this l'il Husky hits the market. It really fits a niche, their are alot of people out there that don't need much more than this and people who are just intimidated by bigger saws, this will give them a quality alternative to a bunch of crap that is on the market in this cc range.

Yeah, my ms 211 better know how to hit the ground running. Or it's going to get broken when the 543 comes out.

Remember that the MS361 was supposed to cure cancer! :msp_smile:

Yes the MS361, did in fact cure cancer, a minor miracle, making it suitable for Sainthood.

The 562xp, performs more miracles, greater miracles, faster miracles, making it the Messiah, our savior, The baby Jesus.

Keep in mind that the MS241 has been out for a while in Europe at least. That may be one of the reasons for the 543xp........:msp_smile:

Haven't really read up on the 241, but if it is nothing more than a 261 with a smaller jug and slug, it would be too big and heavy for the displacement, a smaller chassis size comparable to the 024 would be more desirable for a 40cc saw, another reason the 543 ought to be a winner if they utilize as small as chassis as feasible. If it was in the size range of the old sachs-dolmar 100 or about the size of the 211 it would be perfect.

Latest posts

Back