Well that escalated quickly..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They cost me two feature races in two straight weeks. engine loaded up in turns and they would foul with one lap to go. when you have a couple cylinders go in on a dirt track you get passed quick. I switched and never had that problem ever in anything.

Ouch.. do you think Bosch is any good at all? I see them quite frequently when saws come in

That saw was supposed to have a CJ7Y plug. Why the CJ8? Does this new piston/cylinder setup use that one?

Thanks! Yes sir! Been in for about a week after all the renovating but still lots to do. Sewage pipes blew on the first night so had us a **** volcano but no saws were harmed :laugh:
Holy crap batman:crazy2:.
Hope you got everything wiped up :laugh:.
Good the saws are all safe.
Then there's the important question, how's the garage.

Holy crap batman:crazy2:.
Hope you got everything wiped up :laugh:.
Good the saws are all safe.
Then there's the important question, how's the garage.

Garage is full of stuff left behind and construction debris.. against code it is too close to the house so I gotta bring in some heavy equipment in the spring to move it. Sooo.. I setup shop in the basement for the time being. Never thought I’d miss renting but went “**** happens” it was the landlord/maintenance mans problem. Ankle deep in dookie wasn’t my plan for christening the new place with my girl (and no kids) on the first night in :laughing:

Sounds like you got a doosy, hope you got a great deal on it. Is there a way to attach the garage to the house to bring it to code that way rather than moving it.
But if you have to move it you could do it Michigan style,
2:10

or amish style
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annot...&feature=iv&src_vid=754ktesB_wE&v=u_OH0nmW1EQ
And now you know it wasn't the aliens that built the pyramids, it was a man from Michigan and a bunch of Amish guys:lol:.

It was a weird setup with a small back shed addition on the rear of the house and a garage dropped right next to it. Without moving it there’s really not much room to access the back yard so gonna roll it with some big piping and machines after pouring a slab :rock:

Latest posts

Back