We're missing some guys....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Define good? :D

Hmmm, I guess having all of its regular parts would suffice? Able to move under its own power sort of thing.

I've got a couple of younger brothers that, well... Lets just say they won't really know the difference between a good one and a GOOD one.

Probably not as bad as...oh, never mind. I'll quit with the sheep jokes. Anybody whose state elected Jerry Brown as Governor, twice, probably shouldn't make fun of other people's foibles. :laugh: But, damn, I love a good pun.

The funniest part about this thread is that the bedtime story to the kids tonight was about sheep and bringing them in out of a snowstorm. The end of the book mentioned an ewe that was ready to lamb. That took me a minute or two to figure out. I believe there were mountains in the scenery and there was a windfall that took the power out to the house and barn. Damn good read actually. No one swung into action with a saw or anything though. They just #####ed about it.

it must be winter, it seems that's when the best thread drifts happen . allways lookin forward to them too.

Yeah, good old Governor Sunshine, that fruit rolled quite aways from the parent tree. Things aren't all bad up here, where they forget about us until we get swamped with seawater. Brown's Prison Realignment program effects us both in a bad way and in some good ways. The bad is the little jail will eventually fill up with meth maggots and parolees. The good thing is money, it dawned on Brown that some of the bucks he was savin' on the big houses, could be given back to the counties where it came from in the first place. It ain't like we are gonna buy a dozen new cruisers. Nope, but it will fill half a dozen staff vacancies.
Sorry to hear it is so dry down south (Alta Mexico) we are at 125% of normal for the calender year and at 75% for the season. Well, some of it needs burnt I'm sure.
Chihuahuas get a bad rap, over-breeding, inbreeding and what not produced a bunch of weak, genetically defective, hysterical little mutts Most people have the picture of yappy little rats that are an unreasonable substitute for cats. The truth is Chi's are really tiny dogs, but dogs none the less. They do all the things other dogs do. The only real flaw is they can be very stubborn, obstinate and defiant. I need to show Tucker who is the biggest dog in the house at least once a week, by snatching his little furry ass off the ground and talking close to his face, oh he hates that. They are smart, very alert, adaptable and fast on the feet, with a tendency to go feral rather quickly. A lost mushroom picker would get worn out, hamstrung and pulled down by a half dozen of the little bastards.

Ginger works the same as Bar x. Smells better when it is sealing the mess.

Back