western pa/eastern ohio GTG II august

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was coming but got switched to a different crew and am 7a-7p that day. I will see if I can get it off or switch with someone. I don't want to miss it! Had a blast at the last one!

Joined this site just so i could come to this gtg. Looking forward to meeting you guys. I have bin reading the forums since last fall when i was google searching for a new saw (stihl ms 461). Yes i will bring it. I'm just an old firewood hack (30+years) always looking to learn new things which i have from just reading the forums. Thanks turbo for putting this together.

Most likely,maybe I'll have something different that actually runs by then.I've been told not hold my breath while waiting on the Italian Post Office.

Guess I don't need to haul any nobody must be coming

Bill or anyone else who is organizing this if you need a hand setting anything up or anything else that needs done let me know. Don't have any equipment but have a 52 year half decent back,pickup and chain saws. Would be off work on the 24,25,28,and 29th I'm just over in perry twp. Just thought i'd through throw that there.Thanks to all you firefighters.

Bill or anyone else who is organizing this if you need a hand setting anything up or anything else that needs done let me know. Don't have any equipment but have a 52 year half decent back,pickup and chain saws. Would be off work on the 24,25,28,and 29th I'm just over in perry twp. Just thought i'd through throw that there.Thanks to all you firefighters.

Thanks I will keep it in mind. help is always nice. I cant realy set up or haul anything in there until the night before. this would be so much easier if it was on site instead of hauling everything in then back out.
BILL

Thanks I will keep it in mind. help is always nice. I cant realy set up or haul anything in there until the night before. this would be so much easier if it was on site instead of hauling everything in then back out.
BILL

I here ya. I could only imagine what it takes.I don't get off work on the 30th till 6:00 pm. Took vacation for the 31st then back out at 6:00 am. on sunday.

I havent heard from you in ages. That would be great i am sure i have an extra saw or two that would fit your hands. do you still have my number if not pm me .
BILL

I havent heard from you in ages. That would be great i am sure i have an extra saw or two that would fit your hands. do you still have my number if not pm me .
BILL

I took a break from saws for a bit. No money to be made around me and people are selling saws for crazy money. I have been running nitro rc trucks with my son over the summer. I hope to get back at saws in the winter.

Bill pm me your number. If I can swing it I will stop by.

dammit, I just found this thread (haven't been on here much lately, been busy), I have a big chestnut oak to cut on Saturday or else I would have tried to come out.....that's only a couple hours away (I'm north of Altoona).

Damm........

Have fun guys, and make sure you get some pics to share with us.....

Back