whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Devon, you dunno what to expect weatherwise this time of year.
Was snowing pretty good this am, and the forecast is for a cold one tonight.

You look middle eastern. Are you from the middle east? Now wait a minute before you start with the mickey stuff. I was just making an observation and not an insult. I wouldn't win any beauty contest myself.

I wouldn't take middle eastern as an insult because I'm not a bigot. It ain't where you came from but where you're going, ya dig? But no, far back as I know of is Pennsylvania Dutch. Maybe some german and other bits in there but #### if I know.

I am actually headed in a different direction there Blake's
umyvere7.jpg
eze5ugem.jpg
and I am letting it go now , last time I touched a razor was the night I was headed to mid evil times over Xmas break in Florida LOL

I have a new hairdo too. I will give ya a clue, I had the same hairdo 22 years ago.

I did a gravy job out in LA today. I was recommended by this landscaper. Dead wooded a Jacaranda and took out a few dead branches on an oak. An hour before I finish I see the Lady drive off. She never came back. It's an hour and 20 min. drive for me. It's not like I can just stop by anytime. I texted the lady and asked her if she want me to email her an invoice. She says she forgot and that she would get the check out tomorrow's mail. Other then that it was a great day, in the 80's in Pasadena.

Back