whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Typically I try to adhere to the thread , but In rummy dummy's case to hear him critique someone else's #### and basically hasn't even shown a pic of a cut limb , it's gets pretty hard to contain my opinion of how much of a douche I believe he can be ! Sorry , but why are you trolling here I haven't seen you contribute to this thread either .............. For a while ............... I mean like a really long ......... Long ass time....... Maybe never ...........:hmm3grin2orange:

Because this thread is a JOKE. Why contibute here to join in with a bunch of internet tough guys calling each other out? It's not "whadja do today" but more like "how bored am I and how long can I stay on the intenet tonight jabbing back and forth like a moron" thread. THAT'S why I don't contribute.

Look. Theres a beer can in the pic.

Hey mds. If you dont sharpen your blades I will take them. I got a guy a 1/8 mile from me thst does it. I will even pay the shipping

I got a lady about a half mile from here that here that has offered that service for the last 20 years probably. Never bothered with it. I figure I gross 20k per side, typically, so really not worth crawling in there to adjust the anvil every time I swap out a set. That's just me though, lawn people might do it differently though. Lol.

Because this thread is a JOKE. Why contibute here to join in with a bunch of internet tough guys calling each other out? It's not "whadja do today" but more like "how bored am I and how long can I stay on the intenet tonight jabbing back and forth like a moron" thread. THAT'S why I don't contribute.

Most of the time it's a contribution thread , but once in a while its a make fun of the taint stick thread . :hmm3grin2orange: I would imagine you stopping more then once in a while you'd see that .

I got a lady about a half mile from here that here that has offered that service for the last 20 years probably. Never bothered with it. I figure I gross 20k per side, typically, so really not worth crawling in there to adjust the anvil every time I swap out a set. That's just me though, lawn people might do it differently though. Lol.

No your just the dumbass that bought that troybuilt knife toucherupper off QVC at 3am one night , remember when you told me that and I laughed in your high blood pressured face :hmm3grin2orange:

No your just the dumbass that bought that troybuilt knife toucherupper off QVC at 3am one night , remember when you told me that and I laughed in your high blood pressured face :hmm3grin2orange:

You're still stupid though, and completely missing the point!! Never mind, feeding your weak brained ego is of no interest to me at this point. Lol.

Maybe the old lady needs some more tatts to make her feel more fulfilled. :msp_tongue:

You're still stupid though, and completely missing the point!! Never mind, feeding your weak brained ego is of no interest to me at this point. Lol.

Maybe the old lady needs some more tatts to make her feel more fulfilled. :msp_tongue:

Your mom has tattoos ? Nice , got any pics ?

Lol, hey, this is the tread/forum where we first got you to wear a saddle, and stop clipping you saw on the belt loops of your jeans, no?? Just saying.

I just read back through the entire last 5 pages and missed this ! !! That's friggan hilarious rummy I gotta say you can slip in a "zinger" when someone has there's back turned ! I even repped and liked it :hmm3grin2orange:

I've gotten over the jealous, insecure/feeling the need to prove myself, by posting every little boring detail of my (mundane) life on AS phase.. that's just me though,, carry on, Porks!!:rock:

Liar ! But you sobered up long enough to realize that half your #### is lame , that's why you just sit around watching NCIS Miami and wheel of fortune !

"Turning" meaning using the other sharp side ? Or do you recycle them after the first side is dull as hell too ?

Turning, to me, means having the old knives pro sharpened on both sides, ready to re-apply.
Still pissed he's able to charge more per inch than a PQRN star!

Turning, to me, means having the old knives pro sharpened on both sides, ready to re-apply.
Still pissed he's able to charge more per inch than a PQRN star!

When I say turn , it's quite literally turning the blade to a new side , ya know turn ...... Like around kinda like a 180* ! My fault for using a jersey boy lingo !

Finished up those Olives today. Sure glad I brought that other climber. It took a load off me in this heat. The owner of the trees is a nice but very finicky lady. She was very happy(so I was very happy) She even gave me a 50.00 tip.
I got 500.00 for both trees and didn't have to pick up or haul anything.
It's a 70 mile drive from my house. Friday it took me 2 1/2 hours to get home on the freeway, today less then an hour. I broke a hundred a few times, and was almost falling a sleep tell I almost slammed a stalled car in the car pool lane. That woke me up pretty good for rest the trip home.
She said her and her hubby are going to drink wine and look at the trees. Theres a man made brook that goes around the property. I wish I was rich.View attachment 313555View attachment 313556

Latest posts

Back