whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I go down to La Jolla a lot, but at 3:30 am the parking not that bad. All summer long its a mad house, They let you drive on the sand to the water to launch your kayak. Its pretty cool.
I hear its the highest property value in the U.S. Not many tree trimmers living there.

Big green did market analysis on this, the most is in Manhattan, then its Rancho Santa Fe (inland from La Jolla), then La Jolla. The thing is tho, its the same people! La Jolla is just where they have their beach houses!

Well so far today I found that a job I looked at last week was lost. The guy was in NO rush for a price or to get the work done, bunch of cabling, pruning, and PITA removals. Somebody else came in gave a "very competetive price" and was gonna start immediately. So much for that one.

Finished up my bamboo removal job. Glad its over. About 40 yds of chips total and 13 hours total with 3 guys. The pictures just shows the first area. We did another patch about the same size too. Tteated all the stubs with straight roundup.

Last edited:
Finished up my bamboo removal job. Glad its over. About 40 yds of chips total and 13 hours total with 3 guys. The pictures just shows the first area. We did another patch about the same size too. Tteated all the stubs with straight roundup.

Damn! Looks like a big booby trap. Is that the shortest you cut them? I use tordon to kill stuff.

Well sure! She's already studying the ISA test book :)
asajapem.jpg

3ypemepy.jpg

Awesome,,,,, my 2 daughters have been climbing for 2 years now SRT, they are 7&9 now. Both have harnesses, helmets and own rope.

Batman case came today for my iPhone. Pretty convinced that it was well worth the money and you straight stupid if you work without one.

View attachment 313839

I've had the lifeproof one since March, phones been 10' under water (don't ask how) not planned and is waterproof like they say! Had the Otterbox before and wasn't waterproof!

Latest posts

Back