whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today?

A smelly double-trunk spruce by a house. Just down, but I have a feeling when the lady sees the
amount of wood and branches she`s going to want it all taken away after all.

002_zpsed763763.jpg

The sad part was when my climber dropped one of the tops... I heard this crying sound.

Poor little buggers came down a good 50` at least. The gray one was barely moving but the black one was pretty lively. Put them aside under some branches. Maybe mom will come back tonight.

:(
005_zps054de8b6.jpg

Today?

A smelly double-trunk spruce by a house. Just down, but I have a feeling when the lady sees the

002_zpsed763763.jpg

The sad part was when my climber dropped one of the tops... I heard this crying sound.

Poor little buggers came down a good 50` at least. The gray one was barely moving but the black one was pretty lively. Put them aside under some branches. Maybe mom will come back tonight.

005_zps054de8b6.jpg
They always want it taken away when they see it on the ground. You should have kept the black one. I've been in two nests this year so far!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

zagepate.jpg

Just bought his off of cl. Saw came straight from the shop for a tune to my house. Tools oil and brand new husky chaps for 305 delivered. Been looking for a small saw with a little more sack for limbing on the ground and cutting in the air.

Today?

002_zpsed763763.jpg

005_zps054de8b6.jpg

Tis the season when baby skwerels fall out of the sky. I had two this year but they didn't make it.

zagepate.jpg

Just bought his off of cl. Saw came straight from the shop for a tune to my house. Tools oil and brand new husky chaps for 305 delivered. Been looking for a small saw with a little more sack for limbing on the ground and cutting in the air.

Why don't you just toss it on the countertop then?

Today?

002_zpsed763763.jpg

005_zps054de8b6.jpg
They would be my new pets. I want one now and i dont even know why.

Latest posts

Back