whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the softness...and rubberiness (a word?) would be at issue with deformation and driveway cracking. Chef seems to be the last opinion in his mind but he can go make me a ham and cheese :)

I hate big jobs too and equipment intensive ones and all my compartmentalized stuff ends up in a heap in storage from being too tired at the end and dying to finish. Takes a few days to get back in the groove.

Well, since Ducati is planning on running a crane and working in the area that I am a crane operator in, I really am close to the last word. If he wants to hire convicts outside Cleveland or seed lawns in amish country, that's when you and others should chime in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

neither one of those locations relate to me chef, now how bout that ham and cheese. good try tho :cry:
Cmon fleabit, all you can think to ask a chef for is ham n cheeze? Sorry for insulting cleveland, but you obviously knew who I meant.

Wow! You guys really ARE bickering about hemlock! And rather nastily too!

My thoughts are that as long as whatever wood you are using is clean and straight with no defects you should be alright. Hemlock is pretty clean and straight but with any dunnage it needs to be inspected for wear.

Well I guess I have had enough of bickering with Olyman about guns so I am off to feed my chipper more windfall and try to be happy about it.

One thing before I go: Ya'll know I am not a real doctor right? I just want to make sure, seems some people actually believe I am.

Was interviewed by the news, pollen count is up and they wanted to know why .........uh, its spring. They then interview a biker about his allergies, he has his vest on and it says on a patch. "Free Mustache Rides" ROFLMAO! Couldn't believe they ran that! Too bad they didnt post that part on the site! I wanted ya'll to see it.

http://www.kwqc.com/story/25313051/high-tree-pollen-leads-to-severe-allergies
Beans is a supah stah :clap:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

popped a hydro hose on the crane fun stuff like an inch and a quarter line lot of fluid moves through that bad boy

No fun brother. I popped a hose inside the turret a few months back working at an animal shelter. Bleeds like a stuck pig.

I got one on my Dingo now and it leaves little spatter periodically and can't locate or correct so just gonna tie a rag in general area and hope for best til 35 more hours full service at 460 hours. Takes the "perfect job" a little out of do able for a bit.

uqe5ysuz.jpg

Two more sena units showed up this afternoon , crane was taxed titled and registered today. Mill called has my 160ft of dunnage ready for pick up. We may just pull off our first in house crane job this Saturday yet!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Got kicked out of a Ford truck forum. I had joined years ago to ask some mechanical questions, there was a thread called , " What did you and your truck do today", kinda like this thread. Everybody was talking about driving to Autozone to get tire shine , window stickers and dilldoes for their seats so I posted a bunch of pictures of my old Ford getting the balls worked off it, the little kitties weren't impressed. So today I posted that I drove down and bought a Dodge and the next thing you know...

Latest posts

Back