whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, youve got hemorrhoid s older than me, I get it.

All I said was I wouldnt recommend 4000 pound picks at 120 feet in a natl 1400. You took it personal and went nuts from there.

I wouldnt recommend buying one, its got issues. As dbl said, its a mutt. You can get a nice 38 ton with a better chart on the same exact chassis for the same price. The chart on the 33 sucks. Thats the ****** crane I was talking about. I couldnt care less about your crane, I do care about making sure information provided aboit a crane and its abilities is accurate.

Heres this mornings job. Ill get back to you later if you wish to keep going on this.

e8aqa6y8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Mother of Christ I just went and looked at a job .... I'm wearing a rain coat and I'm still soaked , this rain blows old farts

You're on it, Porks!! Gotta get my ass moving here myself (fell back asleep). Just checked machine, got an estimate to look at already today. Gotta go pick up some money and dump overloaded chip truck too. Tis the season.

Latest round of work crushed the winter financial woes and put some money in the bank to boot. Next one is all for Daddy. Almost like a normal year out there so far. Let's pray. I know I deserve it after last year.

I am quite certain from this I could still engage in a fistfight should I choose or get pushed into doing so. I have been in bar fights, barrack fights, street fights and any other you could imagine and am a second degree black belt in Okinawan Issinryu back prior to full contact bouts.
I betcha Willie ain't sceeeeeeerd
ru4epe2u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The whole argument is a testament of what happens when the weather is too ****ed for us to go **** up someone's prize landscape !

I wanted to crawl into a hole for the duration myself, waiting for more **** to fall... like my big old cherry out front. Thought of making 2Tree help me get it down quick soes its off my plate. Gonna miss that one and its going to be some work getting it down.

Other than that alls I gotta say is....

I guess I gotta go with the Vet on this one - He IS the Vet! You've seen him, we've seen him; What's not to believe? Although, yes, its hard to believe.

But you all saw what I did to that swkerel now didn't you?

Ahh, well, I suppose its in everybody and anybody... anybody with a mind to go hauling down the road like the Vet do.

But anyway, I don't even know who or what set the Vet off... again. I know there are some loggers who hate my guts and I am reluctantly beginning to feel the same about them. What other recourse is there? Blow them kisses?

I wanted to crawl into a hole for the duration myself, waiting for more **** to fall... like my big old cherry out front. Thought of making 2Tree help me get it down quick soes its off my plate. Gonna miss that one and its going to be some work getting it down.

Other than that alls I gotta say is....

I guess I gotta go with the Vet on this one - He IS the Vet! You've seen him, we've seen him; What's not to believe? Although, yes, its hard to believe.

But you all saw what I did to that swkerel now didn't you?

Ahh, well, I suppose its in everybody and anybody... anybody with a mind to go hauling down the road like the Vet do.

But anyway, I don't even know who or what set the Vet off... again. I know there are some loggers who hate my guts and I am reluctantly beginning to feel the same about them. What other recourse is there? Blow them kisses?
I blew kisses to a irate waste management guy , prolly 6/3" 250 or so because I wouldn't move my truck because he yelled and called me a dumb **** , so as he was all puffed up yelling in my face I puckered up and closed my eyes ..... He instantly started to laugh and lighten up , then I said see peckerhead you get more bears with honey then vinegar

My worker's neighbor took down a broken tree trunk the other day. Total fail. He had his grandson running a cat900 series loader with a pull line on the trunk. Only problem was they didn't have enough line. No face notch, straight back cut and it fell right on top of the operator cab. Blew out all the windows and destroyed the controls. The kid apparently pooped his pants.

We thought it was a rental, truth turned out to be that they were moving the loader for the owner from jobsites and decided to take liberties with it.

All this happened because the guy thought he'd save a couple hundred bucks. Now it's costing him about $25K.

My worker's neighbor took down a broken tree trunk the other day. Total fail. He had his grandson running a cat900 series loader with a pull line on the trunk. Only problem was they didn't have enough line. No face notch, straight back cut and it fell right on top of the operator cab. Blew out all the windows and destroyed the controls. The kid apparently pooped his pants.

We thought it was a rental, truth turned out to be that they were moving the loader for the owner from jobsites and decided to take liberties with it.

All this happened because the guy thought he'd save a couple hundred bucks. Now it's costing him about $25K.
I seriously love stories like this

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I seriously love stories like this

These stories don't do much for me anymore. I've got Supermurph in the form of a geriatric, underbidding ********** over my way. I'm waiting patiently for that ****er to cut a house in half with a tree someday. Then I'd be smiling. Lol.

These stories don't do much for me anymore. I've got Supermurph in the form of a geriatric, underbidding ********** over my way. I'm waiting patiently for that ****er to cut a house in half with a tree someday. Then I'd be smiling. Lol.

There's a guy like that here too. Just bought himself and old ass Skyworker with his snow money. All lettered up, can't polish a turd though. That thing will more than likely be on channel 5 before the end of the season. Thank goodness he only advertises on cl.

There's a guy like that here too. Just bought himself and old ass Skyworker with his snow money. All lettered up, can't polish a turd though. That thing will more than likely be on channel 5 before the end of the season. Thank goodness he only advertises on cl.

It is kinda hard to imaging anyone still running one of those things, let alone buying one in present day and lettering it up. I could see if you had it forever I guess.

Careful what you about antiques. That skyworker could still be feisty.

Took down a 105 ft schitt white pine for the second job, at 115 ft radius wwith 141 ft of stick.

qatu3uqy.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back