whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gotta go to work and don't have one of those new fangled smart phones like you younguns (military grade walkie talkie phone) so don't judge my absense while working all day as hiding on ya.

And I'll be home after din din so temper what you say about your daddy with the spankin you may receive later :cry::popcorn:
that escalated quickly! dave ya did say HE told you he was good for 4000 boomed OUT at 110 or 120'. the op kinda stepped on his **** a bit with that statement. (in the kindest way possible).

Took out an 85 ft. schit maple 4' dbh between 2 houses....Little out of my crane's reach (and no op yet) at 120' live stick to the back lead all out was good for 4k. .

If he'd used the word WITH instead of AT, his depends wouldnt be all bunched up and he wouldnt have had to resort to anal sex jokes about my mom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

My god people! Its not like I don't know where all this anger comes from but it is possible to convey a message without having to call each other's mom a whore. And really, if you misunderstand something a guy says, don't use it as ammo right off the bat. No, you have to clarify before you shoot! And you think we should be allowed to have guns!? For crying out loud just look what having a crane can do.

And as far as what a crane can do and can safely handle: Not to much actually. Anyone with any crane experience can tell you that every pic can be trouble, is trouble and the bigger the crane is the more trouble there is and the ways to get into that trouble are plentiful.

Anyway, I am braced for this storm although I don't really have much gumption left.

If he'd used the word WITH instead of AT, his depends wouldnt be all bunched up and he wouldnt have had to resort to anal sex jokes about my mom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I read it using both words, it didn't seem to change much although I do see how one little word can change things sometimes.

9u4ape2e.jpg

I have to say that that little RockExocita pulley worries me in more ways than one. I just don't think it was designed to be hammered on.
I was skeptical too,but I have put that little pulley threw the ringer and its taken everything I've thrown at it even a 500lb log. I will be buying another one soon.its tuff bottom line

I was skeptical too,but I have put that little pulley threw the ringer and its taken everything I've thrown at it even a 500lb log. I will be buying another one soon.its tuff bottom line
500lb from what height before it took it?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back