whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
btw, spoke with the crane op Mister Chief was condescending towards. He said on the back pick that he was out 110 feet and good for "3500 to 4,000 lbs".

I think there is still some confusion there with boom angle and radius. The way it was originally worded alluded to the idea that 110ft was the radius off the deck, which would be nearly impossible for a crane that size, seeing as our 25t are dead stick at full extension that far out on radius.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I think there is still some confusion there with boom angle and radius. The way it was originally worded alluded to the idea that 110ft was the radius off the deck, which would be nearly impossible for a crane that size, seeing as our 25t are dead stick at full extension that far out on radius.

Yeah, don't think vet can win the big equipment knowledge game against chief. I'm sure he will revert to his tried and true attack method of continually pointing out that he's "just" an employee soon. Lol

Yeah, don't think vet can win the big equipment knowledge game against chief. I'm sure he will revert to his tried and true attack method of continually pointing out that he's "just" an employee soon. Lol

Lol. Yeah, vet's a scrappy old dog, he's not afraid to bite for the balls when the going gets tough.:laugh:

btw, spoke with the crane op Mister Chief was condescending towards. He said on the back pick that he was out 110 feet and good for "3500 to 4,000 lbs".

I used to run the 1400a qwith 116 feet of stick out of a max of 127f feet of boom. Your operating radius iis only about 80 feet. You were probably making picks at 55 ft radius and making yourself sound like a hero doing 4000 pound picks at 120 foot radius. If I rememver right, at 60 foot load radius it can only pick 3500ish.

Hence my issue becomes you as a blustering, posturing old fart pumping up up a ****** crane, a fossill climber, and the pansiest saw a professional could ever use in a tree.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I used to run the 1400a qwith 116 feet of stick out of a max of 127f feet of boom. Your operating radius iis only about 80 feet. You were probably making picks at 55 ft radius and making yourself sound like a hero doing 4000 pound picks at 120 foot radius. If I rememver right, at 60 foot load radius it can only pick 3500ish.

Hence my issue becomes you as a blustering, posturing old fart pumping up up a ****** crane, a fossill climber, and the pansiest saw a professional could ever use in a tree.

according to the chart, a 14127 national is good for 4350# gross at 60' radius. less the ball and rigging is about 4000# net capacity. so dave this op is feeding you ********.

according to the chart, a 14127 national is good for 4350# gross at 60' radius. less the ball and rigging is about 4000# net capacity.

So in other words a 4500lb pick at 110 radius is physically impossible with that crane. See I still think someone is confused here, but what do I know.

You mealy mouthed 30 something (you got a 6 year old brat) ******....I mearly stated I was told I was good for 4k at 120 (turned out to be 110) and as it turns out you in retrospect and while taking a dich up the ascs are conceding I (as usual) was right. Go to work on your $20 per hour job you likely have been doing for less than 10 years and kiss Mayer's ass for the rest of your life like you and Blake and others that don't have their own business do the yassir shuffle.......lol.....you insignificant pre pubescent poor excuse for a tree man or a crane op or likely even a daddy.....and I mean that in only the nicest way. Don't be mad at just me as your mom and I had anal relations recently. Takes two to do the pooh pooh mamba.

Toodles, loser. You too Blakie you and your mutual tailgunning pard in biz for a total of about 5 years now with your grody beard and stinky feet.

boomed out 120 feet means boomed OUT 120 feetl No illusion or allusion or confusion (from my end). No biggie til cheffie got her panties all moistened.

You mealy mouthed 30 something (you got a 6 year old brat) ******....I mearly stated I was told I was good for 4k at 120 (turned out to be 110) and as it turns out you in retrospect and while taking a dich up the ascs are conceding I (as usual) was right. Go to work on your $20 per hour job you likely have been doing for less than 10 years and kiss Mayer's ass for the rest of your life like you and Blake and others that don't have their own business do the yassir shuffle.......lol.....you insignificant pre pubescent poor excuse for a tree man or a crane op or likely even a daddy.....and I mean that in only the nicest way. Don't be mad at just me as your mom and I had anal relations recently. Takes two to do the pooh pooh mamba.

Toodles, loser. You too Blakie you and your mutual tailgunning pard in biz for a total of about 5 years now with your grody beard and stinky feet.

Who gives a flying **** how much stick you have out? 4000 at 120 meams 120 foot radius. Dont insult my family you cranky old queer.

Lol. Morning vet! The stinky feet was a nice touch! Stay classy!

gotta go to work and don't have one of those new fangled smart phones like you younguns (military grade walkie talkie phone) so don't judge my absense while working all day as hiding on ya.

And I'll be home after din din so temper what you say about your daddy with the spankin you may receive later :cry::popcorn:

gotta go to work and don't have one of those new fangled smart phones like you younguns (military grade walkie talkie phone) so don't judge my absense while working all day as hiding on ya.

And I'll be home after din din so temper what you say about your daddy with the spankin you may receive later :cry::popcorn:

Business suffering so much you cant get a free phone?

Business suffering so much you cant get a free phone?

Ok, for everybody's sake please don't rattle the old man's cage anymore. And what the hell did you say to set him off this time? Jeez, is he serious? He can't be that mad over your crane conversation, it must be something else.

Latest posts

Back