whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure the lift I used for the woodpecker infested white pine 10' from the house, makes doing the sketchy trees a breeze and less dangerous, the spruce we climbed, broke off at the base and was wedged into some other trees.
Does you lift move slow like the other electric over hydraulic lifts do?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Sure the lift I used for the woodpecker infested white pine 10' from the house, makes doing the sketchy trees a breeze and less dangerous, the spruce we climbed, broke off at the base and was wedged into some other trees.

Ahh, gotcha. I thought you were using the lift on the broken spruce and I couldn't see the advantage.

I would/will run out of years in my life by the time I don't find something else to buy in lieu of a spider lift. By the time you get it set up the tree would be done twice any other way. As for the 1 time in a decade you just gotta have it for whatever reason...well...whatever.

I would/will run out of years in my life by the time I don't find something else to buy in lieu of a spider lift. By the time you get it set up the tree would be done twice any other way. As for the 1 time in a decade you just gotta have it for whatever reason...well...whatever.

They're pretty cool, but for the 100 plus K you'd bet yer ass it'd be nice used crane.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Lol. Kinda like an expensive vagina on tracks. Those pileated woodpeckers can do a number on white pines though. I've seen an entire stand in a guys yard riddled like that (once). I remember thinking I wouldn't wanna be climbing them.

They were clearly designed for use in doors in large buildings. The tree work purpose was an afterthought for sure. I don't know how you'd justify the expense of one of those with the very very small amount of jobs you'd get a year that absolutely demands their use, especially when there are cranes to rent to get almost any size job done when really needed.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Slayed a tulip tree, on the way out. Old dude stops us and wants us to look at a broken branch. I stop and take a look, busted oak branch just resting against another, with the tips on the ground. We push it off, cut and load it in like 5 minutes. Nice property, looking at his front yard pin oak, I see that it was topped recently and asked who did it. He tells me that it was "that Marine tree guy named Scott" STOP RIGHT THERE. I tell him that I am the Marine tree guy named Scott and I did no such thing. Then he tells me the name of the company, Evans, the crack head, the one that supposedly died. Not really sure if he did or not, guess he and his peeps are known for telling people this, to get people off their back. Guess it gets people to give up going after him for ripping them off. I would really love to catch him, if he is alive, telling someone that he was a Marine. The new stolen valor act would be perfect for this tree topping POS. Calling the attorney today to see what I can get done. All I need is for this dirt bag to further confuse people on who is who. Its pretty pathetic that you have to copy someone to get any work. He is not the only one. Lately, I have been noticing many other phucktards that copy what I do, using my company color scheme, getting shirts that look like mine. Trying to use my slogans. Anything they can, to jump a free ride on my rep. "Certified Arborist on staff" Really!! WHO? Total lie. They cant make their own way, because of their jacked up chitty rep, so they gotta ride in the wake of someone else. **** really pisses me off.

I'll make a shepherd whimper. Like I said, they are easy. They have long skinny limbs which my experience tells you are easy to break and dislocate. The long muzzle is also easily ripped open and broken. I flung one around by its tail. Its not hard to feign and get a dog by its tail.

Pitbulls are not like this. I don't think I would fight one barehanded and I have chased Rotties down with nothing more than my dim wit.

See my theory works, dogs are submissive to humans unless its been trained to fight and fight til its dead. If not, it will run away after realizing it has a challenge.

Now I suppose a normal dog would keep coming if its family was being attacked but I don't do that sort of thing.

People who have Pittbulls will always defend it by saying they are no different than any other dog, that they are loving and friendly. I am sure they can be loving and friendly but I am also sure they have a little something extra GMO-ed into their brains, not to mention the shorter legs, solid muscle, short wide muzzle, no tail. You might as well be trying to grab a buttered pig.

So fighting dogs is kinda like your UFC. How about a trained police or SEAL dog? Would you try one of them? I think I'd like to see that. Haha.

Ben your opinion of pits is foolish , I adopted one 2 year ago that would die for my kids and we didn't get her as a pup she was almost 2 and they know how to be loyal , now if you were to walk into my house with poor intentions I wouldn't say that she wouldn't eat your face , but hey that's why she's there
9uge5y2y.jpg
and I am Talking to a lady down south who is gonna hook me up with another ! Then I would say stay away period , that's my daughter holding her and I was messing with her making pretend that I was gonna hurt her and that's what I got ! A show of the most jacked up grill that I've seen on a dog in quite some time

I think the Dan is just attempting to reinvent himself with this whole dog warrior bit. Can't take the stripes off a rabbit humping squirrel petter imo, but it never hurts to try.

Latest posts

Back