whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ben your opinion of pits is foolish , I adopted one 2 year ago that would die for my kids and we didn't get her as a pup she was almost 2 and they know how to be loyal , now if you were to walk into my house with poor intentions I wouldn't say that she wouldn't eat your face , but hey that's why she's there
9uge5y2y.jpg
and I am Talking to a lady down south who is gonna hook me up with another ! Then I would say stay away period , that's my daughter holding her and I was messing with her making pretend that I was gonna hurt her and that's what I got ! A show of the most jacked up grill that I've seen on a dog in quite some time

Nice dog, needs some serious dental work though.

Ben your opinion of pits is foolish , I adopted one 2 year ago that would die for my kids and we didn't get her as a pup she was almost 2 and they know how to be loyal , now if you were to walk into my house with poor intentions I wouldn't say that she wouldn't eat your face , but hey that's why she's there
9uge5y2y.jpg
and I am Talking to a lady down south who is gonna hook me up with another ! Then I would say stay away period , that's my daughter holding her and I was messing with her making pretend that I was gonna hurt her and that's what I got ! A show of the most jacked up grill that I've seen on a dog in quite some time

That's a mutt, not a full staffy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

**** you **** .... Calling my dog a mutt like that

It's not meant to be an insult to you. A mutt is a simple term for a mixed breed doggy. Doesn't take anything away from him, it's just a description.

Here's a pic of Jack. He's a full staffy.
ytude3u7.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

If I ever hitailed it up to the mountains it'd be my dogs and saws.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back