whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e8e2y2ub.jpg

Bet you couldn't take my attack goat Dr.

Why do you have to start ****? Here I am offering good advice to help others stay safe in the field and you are being a jerk.

my dog is not big but she will go for your ankle and sever your achilles like a Komoto Dragon, then you are in big trouble when she eats your entire body bit by bit including teeth and finger nails.

snugls.jpg

Why do you have to start ****? Here I am offering good advice to help others stay safe in the field and you are being a jerk.

I'm just curious. I have no doubt you can kick a dogs a$$. And next time I run across a pissed off dog I'm gonna give it a try too. I just want to know if you could take on a very.... Psychotic?.... Goat.

Are you guys trying to make me feel bad about getting my ass kicked by a boxer that blindsided me? :laugh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at all. I think we all have been there. I think if you saw it coming the stitches would be on the other dog.

I'm just curious. I have no doubt you can kick a dogs a$$. And next time I run across a pissed off dog I'm gonna give it a try too. I just want to know if you could take on a very.... Psychotic?.... Goat.

My point is that pretty much anybody can ward off dogs. Trust me, if I can, anybody can. I am trying to boost confidence because most people run and end up getting hurt.

A few years ago I bought a little old dirtbike and was tooling around an old train track trail. There was a guy walking his two dogs, no leashes, one of them was a Pitty which started after me. My instinct was to turn and fight but then I remembered I could easily outrun it so I throttled up and hit the animal with the rip rap from the trail.

I still have a mind to go back to find the guy that would allow his dog to chase a person.

My old Shepard would go after the wheels on people's skates but it was not like I just let him.

Why do dogs hate wheels?

One client told me he was attacked by his neighbor's Pitty, it was a huge black omnious beast sent straight from Lucifer himself. It was chained to a tree in the backyard, we all brought guns. I had a groundy keeping watch, all he did all day was to watch that dog.

My point is that pretty much anybody can ward off dogs. Trust me, if I can, anybody can. I am trying to boost confidence because most people run and end up getting hurt.

A few years ago I bought a little old dirtbike and was tooling around an old train track trail. There was a guy walking his two dogs, no leashes, one of them was a Pitty which started after me. My instinct was to turn and fight but then I remembered I could easily outrun it so I throttled up and hit the animal with the rip rap from the trail.

I still have a mind to go back to find the guy that would allow his dog to chase a person.

My old Shepard would go after the wheels on people's skates but it was not like I just let him.

Why do dogs hate wheels?

One client told me he was attacked by his neighbor's Pitty, it was a huge black omnious beast sent straight from Lucifer himself. It was chained to a tree in the backyard, we all brought guns. I had a groundy keeping watch, all he did all day was to watch that dog.

I know man. Just in case you were serious, I wasn't giving you s***. Just joking around. Kinda hard to show tone of voice over dem intanets. I only considered fighting a dog before, but not seriously. Not ill whip a dogs butt next time. I don't back off, I just stare them down and show I'm in charge. Works most the time.

All over the place. Still cool though...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

See what I mean about dogs? They are ****ing pussies!

No offense meant and I am not trying to sound like a tough guy. Honestly speaking though; I did look forward to being chased by dogs. Now, at my age, I just want things cool and my fellow bubbas to be safe.

Everybody runs because they are scared.

And everybody thinks their dog is a badass killer. But in reality it is a domesticated animal that sleeps on the sofa and eats the garbage. A human can make a dog do whatever the human wants it to do. That does also mean be a relentless killer but that is something you only really see in the city and still those dogs are afraid of humans.

Wolves, Heyenas, feral dogs - all hunt in packs. Watch how they do it. They don't just come up and TCOB. They are sneaky, they don't want to fight, they want to eat. Yeah, a pack of something like that and yer gonna need a weapon but still they sneak you.

I used to mess with my dog. He would always be in my face while I was eating but if I went near his food bowl he would get mad. I used to get down and growl and try to steal his food bowl, he would try to bite my face.

No offense meant and I am not trying to sound like a tough guy. Honestly speaking though; I did look forward to being chased by dogs. Now, at my age, I just want things cool and my fellow bubbas to be safe.

And everybody thinks their dog is a badass killer. But in reality it is a domesticated animal that sleeps on the sofa and eats the garbage. A human can make a dog do whatever the human wants it to do. That does also mean be a relentless killer but that is something you only really see in the city and still those dogs are afraid of humans.

Wolves, Heyenas, feral dogs - all hunt in packs. Watch how they do it. They don't just come up and TCOB. They are sneaky, they don't want to fight, they want to eat. Yeah, a pack of something like that and yer gonna need a weapon but still they sneak you.

I used to mess with my dog. He would always be in my face while I was eating but if I went near his food bowl he would get mad. I used to get down and growl and try to steal his food bowl, he would try to bite my face.

My Shepherd growled at me for getting close to his food once.... Just once. I whipped his a$$ then ate his food just to make a point.

As the sista's at school would say- You so crazay!

I don't promote aggression in my animals. I love them because of their capabilities and personalities. I've had police at my door, and the first thing I do is lock them down cellar so they cannot be shot on purpose by a dirty fahkin cop. I'd never sic them in anyone ever, because mainly I don't want them to ever get hurt because of my own actions. Now if you bust into my house, I hope they tear your ace apart.

I know man. Just in case you were serious, I wasn't giving you s***. Just joking around. Kinda hard to show tone of voice over dem intanets. I only considered fighting a dog before, but not seriously. Not ill whip a dogs butt next time. I don't back off, I just stare them down and show I'm in charge. Works most the time.

Exactly! It does work. Don't run.

This is just another serious safety factor we have to deal with in our line of work.

I can't tell you how many times we have shown up to take the tree down and everybody was afraid of the dogs. They would all stand back while I open the gate, chased them away and loaded a hot dog.

Hot dogs are very handy, I used to always have some in the cooler. Not just for the dogs but for when one of the crew started to loose it. A hot dog and a cold soda works wonders on a hot hard day.

And nobody get the idea that I hate dogs.

I don't promote aggression in my animals. I love them because of their capabilities and personalities. I've had police at my door, and the first thing I do is lock them down cellar so they cannot be shot on purpose by a dirty fahkin cop. I'd never sic them in anyone ever, because mainly I don't want them to ever get hurt because of my own actions. Now if you bust into my house, I hope they tear your ace apart.

You can hope all you want but dogs are easy. Sure if someone attacked you they would fight to the death. But if someone came into yer house when you weren't there they would have a new friend. That is unless you have trained them not eat from strangers and they were straight up killers in which case you would have a whole lot of liability on yer hands.

Anyway:
Back to this Pitbull thing. This is a breed bred to fight and kill its opponent right? Of course its opponent is usually another dog. Its not meant to be a guard dog or sentry. What do you know about them? Their ancestry?

I'm actually pretty worried about a cop shooting my Shepherd. There's been a lot of that lately. He's actually a very friendly dog, but he has that "you're an intruder on my turf" thing. And he looks ****** scary to someone who doesn't know any better. Just ask the UPS man. He won't come up to the house anymore. Just hangs stuff on the mailbox.

Back