whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e8ugu4u6.jpg

scored two of theses bad boy for $350. guy's got 4 more foe sale brand new.
18"x18"x60"
Man they are nice ...

Mello Sunday,,a little sad as I watch my best friend (my dog), get old and tired. She is a black lab with a bit of pit and 14 years old. Some of you have seen her pic.
She has not eaten anything in 2 days or pooped. She will drink water and throw it back up. She is not in pain but just seems sad. Probably won't be long,,gonna miss her.
Jeff

Mello Sunday,,a little sad as I watch my best friend (my dog), get old and tired. She is a black lab with a bit of pit and 14 years old. Some of you have seen her pic.
She has not eaten anything in 2 days or pooped. She will drink water and throw it back up. She is not in pain but just seems sad. Probably won't be long,,gonna miss her.
Jeff
Damn dude sorry . I hate when it's that time , prolly the reason why I don't have more animals . It really hurts

Sold a 36 hundo this afternoon on my day off. Detail Sergeant came out for a detail on one of our jobs over the winter in Cambridge. Apparently kept our card.

Jeff
Sorry to hear that.

Back