whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the first thing I remind myself before I get a dog, they're going to be gone one day, so I get two at a time. One goes, I get to soften the pain by enjoying the other. Right now their both making my day a bit brighter every day.

Hope your day gets better

Mello Sunday,,a little sad as I watch my best friend (my dog), get old and tired. She is a black lab with a bit of pit and 14 years old. Some of you have seen her pic.
She has not eaten anything in 2 days or pooped. She will drink water and throw it back up. She is not in pain but just seems sad. Probably won't be long,,gonna miss her.
Jeff
Sorry to hear that. Dogs are such loyal buds.

Yeah, decisions, decisions.

That is a tough one though..
It's really 6 in one, half dozen in the other with the both of them. I can find a nice used 40t for about the same money as I can find a nice rear 75 el and we've been doing a pretty good job shoehorning in the 25t almost everywhere we can fit my current rear mount 55. The extra reach of the 40t would be great though.

Dropped the crane, log truck, and bucket off at the shop today, chipper and dingo are going in tomorrow. Taking a few days off this week. Not looking forward to that bill come Monday....

Awesome sauce homeowner just added the other cotton wood in the back yard 51" but much larger crown gonna be a long day!
umy2a9u7.jpg

Dropped the crane, log truck, and bucket off at the shop today, chipper and dingo are going in tomorrow. Taking a few days off this week. Not looking forward to that bill come Monday....

Doing a 53" cottonwood we find a basketball of a baldfaced hornets nest, best is gone but the ****ers won't leave us alone this sucks!

Find the queen. What to do then I don't know. Run? I do know they are secretly congregating under a leafy branch somewhere and planning on ****ing you up. Probably not to far from where the nest was, if they know the queen is still alive they say they will stick around.

We just found a YJ nest , sprayed it then out came the queen so I kilt her and the rest seemed to go away.

Here's a no crane no nothing access never pic. "12 locust, probably 90'.). Wraptor and slingshot to about 70 plus foot tie in. Whipped the little maple up on the way.

Just a cool pic.IMG_20140507_094545_345.jpg

Prolly more then 8 years ago

Sad thing is, I remember that pic!! Lol. Mine was late spring of this year. Things might've been even taller than I said. Lol, I hit the only crotch in that horrid little beanpole, Porks. Thank god for that. I planned it that way from the estimate too. Not trying to brag, but just saying. Spike less part way too!! Lol

Latest posts

Back