whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a new crew boss. Second day on the jobView attachment 388367

The female runs the show here.
3df8563a8dd2662be095d5edb8f0e3fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crew boss Gus is a hard ass. He made me work under the lights to get these three big spruce removals done so we wouldnt have to come back and finnish them up on Sunday morning and tick off all the church goers at the two churches across the street.

Attachments

• get-attachment (22).jpg
    get-attachment (22).jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 50
  • get-attachment (15).jpg
    get-attachment (15).jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 52
Pondering what to get my #1 groundman for Christmas he's 30 minutes early each and every day. We've pulled 12 hour days with no complaints. Even filled a bin in the bucket truck with snacks, canned soups, spoons and crackers for jobs we can't leave on... he has sent me on rides on more than one occasion via Porta wrap though. Whiskey? Grey goose?

Pondering what to get my #1 groundman for Christmas he's 30 minutes early each and every day. We've pulled 12 hour days with no complaints. Even filled a bin in the bucket truck with snacks, canned soups, spoons and crackers for jobs we can't leave on... he has sent me on rides on more than one occasion via Porta wrap though. Whiskey? Grey goose?

A weeks worth of pay,
Jeff

Back