whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just get the five gallon buckets of ATF from Napa. Bucket and chipper. Its fine. I've used Wolf's Head ATF too. All the same.

Kinda the same. I use Rando because out of the bucket it's crystal clear. So when you drain the oil the next time you can notice a degree of impurities depending on the the color of the oil.

Wht did I do last night? Hung the f ing Christmas lights. Perhaps my most hated job as a homeowner/father/husband. Nobody helps, nothing works the first time and in a couple of weeks, I get to take it all down by myself again. Oh yippee.
Could be worse! I've been at my house for almost three years now and I'm still taking down Christmas lights from the previous owner. I stopped counting when I reached 400 something rolls. I've probably taken down over 1000 now. Ive found newspaper articles that said the retards had over 900 thousand lights and their goal for next year was to be over 1 million.

I decided to go with the Hydrex.
Ya, it's expensive, but it has the widest temperature spectrum. Last winter we worked several days that started the morning at minus 30. Don't want to re-live that, but the oil will be one less thing to worry about if I do.
Not like I'm changing the oil every 100 hrs either. :)

I decided to go with the Hydrex.
Ya, it's expensive, but it has the widest temperature spectrum. Last winter we worked several days that started the morning at minus 30. Don't want to re-live that, but the oil will be one less thing to worry about if I do.
Not like I'm changing the oil every 100 hrs either. :)

Just wondering, what does a pail of that stuff go for?

I'd be right out there collecting all the free firewood!!

It's amazing what people don't know about the rights of the utilities to ensure the reliability of the system. I jut wish the utilities would grow some huge balls and tell them all to go scratch.

**** I put less wood on my truck then treecutterjr does and I'm over loaded lol bout to send that pic to the boss and say I got pulled over see what he says

db3979ad1740a00e455f257069899beb.jpg

**** I put less wood on my truck then treecutterjr does and I'm over loaded lol bout to send that pic to the boss and say I got pulled over see what he says

db3979ad1740a00e455f257069899beb.jpg
Well at least you don't have to pic them off with the boom the way you loaded them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back