whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MDS are you condoning the illegal use and or sale of drugs and alcohol? Not only that, but saying it will result in cooler toys then a life of hard work and sobriety???? :dizzy:
So are you still giving away free medical advise with the drug advise? Wanna pm me your phone number? Ill txt you a pic of my **** think you can tell me if its just rug burn from to much fun with the old lady or is it something i picked up from that stripper a couple weeks ago??? :angry: You can tell me right??? RIGHT???

MDS are you condoning the illegal use and or sale of drugs and alcohol? Not only that, but saying it will result in cooler toys then a life of hard work and sobriety???? :dizzy:
So are you still giving away free medical advise with the drug advise? Wanna pm me your phone number? Ill txt you a pic of my **** think you can tell me if its just rug burn from to much fun with the old lady or is it something i picked up from that stripper a couple weeks ago??? :angry: You can tell me right??? RIGHT???

Not condoning, just saying.

As far as your other problem goes, that's not my specialty. We do have a doctor on staff that handles penis related inquiries, but I haven't seen the dan around in a bit. Perhaps he's on vacation? Lol. I know he did mention the work "load" was overwhelming him a bit the last time we spoke at break.:laugh:

Not condoning, just saying.

As far as your other problem goes, that's not my specialty. We do have a doctor on staff that handles penis related inquiries, but I haven't seen the dan around in a bit. Perhaps he's on vacation? Lol. I know he did mention the work "load" was overwhelming him a bit the last time we spoke at break.:laugh:
I'm not certain that doctor is accredited but he is more than willing to dole out advice. So there's that.

Quite the lively joint, this AS.
7a5d7abb9a3cf903c3524864f1ef59eb.jpg

Yeah guy! Tell me that combo isn't the cat's pajamas! Articulating loader and the branch manager. Just grab it and drag it.
It is truly a game changer on the right jobs. This was a 14 tree removal in a backyard. Had enough room to flop most of the trees and drag them up the hill and out in three or four pieces. Feed the chipper with the bmg and go back for more. 50+ yards of chips in four hours. Ground stumps in the afternoon. Finished and paid by 2:30.

Latest posts

Back