whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That cat was downright antisocial from the get go. Guy told me when it goes to the vet it needs to be "very heavily sedated, and they need to wear thick leather gloves". So I already knew the background on this thing. ****er clawed my knuckle and everything. Was pretty much game on after that. Lol. Last tree that thing tries climbing for a while I bet.:laugh:

Hey all... just stopped in to say hello and find out what I am doing wrong...
DoingWrong12.jpg

That cat was downright antisocial from the get go. Guy told me when it goes to the vet it needs to be "very heavily sedated, and they need to wear thick leather gloves". So I already knew the background on this thing. ****er clawed my knuckle and everything. Was pretty much game on after that. Lol. Last tree that thing tries climbing for a while I bet.:laugh:
cats aren't particular, they hate everybody.

Cat rescue is officially NOT a specialty of the MDS. I don't think he's gonnna try that again any time soon. I don't have the patience to type the whole story, but suffice it to say that hinging the branch the cat is on down onto the one below it (in hopes that the vicious little ***** would climb onto that and scamper down) turned out to be a bad bet. "Gigi" bailed and just missed a boulder 20' down. "Reeeowww... Ka-thump", is probably not the sound of a successful cat rescue, ideally. Thing ran off after that. I hope it's alright.

I told them it would come down on its own eventually, but they didn't wanna hear it. Lol.

Big shot gets them down pretty well. I've heard the APTA is even more efficient

Cat rescue is officially NOT a specialty of the MDS. I don't think he's gonnna try that again any time soon. I don't have the patience to type the whole story, but suffice it to say that hinging the branch the cat is on down onto the one below it (in hopes that the vicious little ***** would climb onto that and scamper down) turned out to be a bad bet. "Gigi" bailed and just missed a boulder 20' down. "Reeeowww... Ka-thump", is probably not the sound of a successful cat rescue, ideally. Thing ran off after that. I hope it's alright.

I told them it would come down on its own eventually, but they didn't wanna hear it. Lol.

So, how much did you make on that job,,,,,,:dancing::dancing:
Jeff

I rescued this parrot awhile back, they really had to talk me into it but they promised me it wouldn't fly away once I got to it. I was looking for a crotch to shoot with the big shot and it seemed the best one was about 2 feet to the left of the parrot so I took it. Good thing my aim was on target. I wonder if they realized how close their parrot came to being blasted.

Dang hot and humid,,,Beware El Nino!
It was a baking, blistering, boiling, basting, broiling, beautiful day!
Jeff :dancing:

Well well well Jeff. Looks like the tables have turned here. It was about 65 degrees today and as dry and witch's cooz. If your want to come out and hang I have a spare guest room. After my mother in law leaves.

Latest posts

Back