whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ortho says I mostlikely have a 50% plus tear of biceps tendion now I have to wait for wc to approve a mri. Apparently our wc uses a third party mri facility??? Like wtf my ortho is in a building with a mri I can't go there? So rediculous!
So my ortho has to dictate her notes then call wc they have to find the person who handles mri approvals (she was out of the office today) they have to approve then they call mri place then mri place calls me to schedule so that sounds like a 3 year process..

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Ortho says I mostlikely have a 50% plus tear of biceps tendion now I have to wait for wc to approve a mri. Apparently our wc uses a third party mri facility??? Like wtf my ortho is in a building with a mri I can't go there? So rediculous!
So my ortho has to dictate her notes then call wc they have to find the person who handles mri approvals (she was out of the office today) they have to approve then they call mri place then mri place calls me to schedule so that sounds like a 3 year process..

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Why should you care!? You should be pretty high about now, just toss a couple more pills down and roll with it. It would be much better, whenever they talk you just loll yer head around and go, " uuuuhhhhh". They'll send you wherever you need to go in an ambulance.

Actually was a 1/2 day for the kid at school, I was late picking her up and had to wait on the street for the cars already in the lot. I usually am first in, first out. Big ole' sheboobidah was out there with her mouth directitfying the traffic. She must have hated me in particular cause mah muddy redneck truck I just know it. Soes the line starts moving, you have to do a U -turn to follow there are kids in the intersection, I am idling slowly forward ... this is when Sheboodidah starts yelling and waving for me to " COME ONE!" She's shaking her fat ass and stompin and waving and hollering and directifying... I was pointed right at her as the kids got on the sidewalk... I started laughing.

I let off after the U-turn and slowed down as I went through the concrete channel into the lot. Sarah got it and we were waiting for the police but the dude from the school just came up and said that I had gone a little fast back there. I said, " You heard, she said 'come on'."

He smirked in recognition, I shook his hand warmly.

I was late because I went outside to start the truck and saw Helen ( Helen is the teenaged neighbor kid who has only been driving for a few years, she's a hoot all around, her real name is Nicole, I call her Helen, Helen Wheels)

She was stuck again, in a ditch up the road this time. Last time she roared past me, past a stopped school bus, in the snow on a blind curve and ended up beached. Time before that she made it home on two blown tires.

I drug the floor jack and block of wood up there and it came out OK. She jumped in and roared down the street.

I should have picked up the gaskets to put the Yota back together.

I was going over the Spelling Bee with kid, its the Nationals, the words aren't even English. I am showing her how to be able to figure out how a word is spelled by asking to use in sentence, and also listening for correct pronunciation. Chevalier- (shev-a-leer) The king invited the chevalier meet the queen. So when you hear it you know its some French thing about royalty and know its spelled funny and lier is the way French royalty spells it and blah blah blah til she put her headphones back on and looked back into her Orwellian devise.

I'd like to get the little truck back together, just need a couple gaskets and I think a big expensive bearing for the timimng belt DAM IT. Its like a water jacket and a bearing in one. Its ****ed!
But I flooded the upper intake with cleaner and got it clean, it was full of sludge. Its on the table
ready to go back on. Got to find a good set of Craigslist tires for it. 15's are hard to come by these days!

I'd take the pills.

But Ugh, could use some now. Peabody calling me at 7:30 about a changing a light bulb? Jesus what did I sign on for? I used to get irritated when he would call for more salt after I just got in.

Trying to stretch out, got some handles hanging from the ceiling and have been hanging and stretching from that the last day or so and it hurts like hell. A few things popped which was cool.

Chores at the horse farm after chores at Peabody's... can you see me running?

NOW I wish I could get me a few of them Mexicans but I think I am too late.

I do need to get people I can get to do the things I used to do with better agility than I do now but that was never really my business plan. Sure wish it was, but its not. I gonna get a job at Davey, maybe inspecting lines, consulting, white 4x4.

Til I tell them I can't make it cause my kid has a half day and Peabody needs a bulb. I am kinda waiting for him to transpire then I plan to stop plowing. Well I was, til I got this other road account which ain't paying cause there is no snow.

Usually I am knee deep in plow money at this time but at least I can pilfer through a client list and find work to do.

I should have picked up the gaskets to put the Yota back together.
Chevalier- (shev-a-leer) The king invited the chevalier meet the queen. So when you hear it you know its some French thing about royalty and know its spelled funny and lier is the way French royalty spells it and blah blah blah til she put her headphones back on and looked back into her Orwellian devise.

You're pronouncing it wrong, its Chevalier (shu - val- yae). The emphasis is on the second syllable. ier in french is pronounced ae . I may be wrong with the phonetic typing, but its close.

I'd take the pills.

But Ugh, could use some now. Peabody calling me at 7:30 about a changing a light bulb? Jesus what did I sign on for? I used to get irritated when he would call for more salt after I just got in.

Trying to stretch out, got some handles hanging from the ceiling and have been hanging and stretching from that the last day or so and it hurts like hell. A few things popped which was cool.

Chores at the horse farm after chores at Peabody's... can you see me running?

NOW I wish I could get me a few of them Mexicans but I think I am too late.

I do need to get people I can get to do the things I used to do with better agility than I do now but that was never really my business plan. Sure wish it was, but its not. I gonna get a job at Davey, maybe inspecting lines, consulting, white 4x4.

Til I tell them I can't make it cause my kid has a half day and Peabody needs a bulb. I am kinda waiting for him to transpire then I plan to stop plowing. Well I was, til I got this other road account which ain't paying cause there is no snow.

Usually I am knee deep in plow money at this time but at least I can pilfer through a client list and find work to do.

Ha ha!,,
Jeff

Latest posts

Back