whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am glad to hear that. But what I said was I defriended because of a couple of racist comments. Nothing comical about that Tom.
you said i made some racist comments. please bring them up, mr holier than thou treeman. ive been away from this site for months and i caught up today. your comments about people here have been quite insulting as always. i guess they are not keeping up to your high standards, just trying to make a living. carry on, your just as entertaining as ever. ill continue to watch the show from the cheap seats.

Yeah, I wanna hear the details about this accusation myself. Lol, sounds like it’s gonna be some funny stuff! :laugh: Not that I’m a racist or anything, but hearing what got the wizards sleeve all twisted up is bound to be pure gold. Lmao. Just saying.:popcorn2:

you said i made some racist comments. please bring them up, mr holier than thou treeman. ive been away from this site for months and i caught up today. your comments about people here have been quite insulting as always. i guess they are not keeping up to your high standards, just trying to make a living. carry on, your just as entertaining as ever. ill continue to watch the show from the cheap seats.
oh boy.jpeg

Ok craneman ... so we are a group of conservatives together on fb (still am) and discussing blm during the riots and like anybody else (well almost anybody else) I have a number of black friends on there and you were included in the discussion as we went from tree forum friends to fb friends. So one person in this particular conversation is a lady friend of mine who I have known for maybe 40 years, babysat my kids and lived down the street from us. Like anyone else we (the group involved in the discussion) are all outraged by the rioting behavior across the country of blacks, including her. But then you characterize them (not just the rioters) as monkeys. I think that is pretty ignorant but decide it is probably just a lame attempt to be funny or you had too many beers. Then you do it atleast another time and I think ....what a stupid dumb mthrfker....how does another person, a nice old friend of mine feel being characterized like that? Her picture is right on her avatar. And like on here tons of people are just watching this schit and not partaking. Very embarrassing to have a friend like this...you. So bye bye. Hit the defriend button.

Aaaaand let's tell the truth at least on this one as you probably won't on the other issue. You didn't "happen on this after months away". Little tiny dich wet panties Paulene hooked you up with the info..like I told him to.

Think will just go back to making chainsaw noises on an included tuart.

rigging-jpg.933418

201t-jpg.933419

880-jpg.933421

Attachments

• Rigging.JPG
    Rigging.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 93
  • 201T.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 94
  • 880.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 90
Think will just go back to making chainsaw noises on an included tuart.

rigging-jpg.933418

201t-jpg.933419

880-jpg.933421
I/we did all that stuff for 30 years exclusively before I even stepped foot in a bucket truck. I did however climb with cranes in removals for all those years except the first year. If that vehicle can get to that stump so can a bucket or maybe even a crane. But this is all good learning for you until you gear up and it looks like you are very proficient in it.

I/we did all that stuff for 30 years exclusively before I even stepped foot in a bucket truck. I did however climb with cranes in removals for all those years except the first year. If that vehicle can get to that stump so can a bucket or maybe even a crane. But this is all good learning for you until you gear up and it looks like you are very proficient in it.

Just not cost effective in our region to run a crane as standard. Hire them for some jobs, basically doubles cost, long mobilisation distances, competing with mining industries which bumps up cost of large machinery. Had I had the HIAB for this job, would have certainly used it for lifting out the lower bole for milling though. Hard, dense timber, another species around 1250kg/m

Also in middle of commercial dairy & horse school operation, so couldn't block road for with large crane. Had to time dropping sections & cleaning up with passing traffic & people fondling up horses in the stables beneath. Think had about 30 people watching by the time got to last leaders.

Speaking of ponds.

Third overwater deck working on in 'spare' time. Landscape built from scratch (bare wind blasted paddock) starting in 2015, heavy earthworks did the dam, took over from there. No tree planted on dam wall, but plenty on natural profile side of dam.

Dam full of marron & silver perch, natural filtration systems working a treat, nice clean water to swim in all summer long. FSL sits half way up jarrah bearers in picture. Nice to see the 'ecosystem' develop.

wr1-jpg.933576

Attachments

• WR1.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 92
We out with a rain day today and office time.

Dude you need to take that schit to tree climber 101 or nooooobs. Think we all have a lanyard set up by now lol.

Latest posts

Back