whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dbl612

dbl612

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I am not jealous of numb nuts, I just don't like him. Not jealous of you or your quiet 33 year old "smokin hot pal". I could easily finance anything you have or he has. Seems you think very highly of yourself like Casedei does. Like I said...birds of a feather. Go find yourself a crane forum....you are NOT a treeman son.
there is nobody that can think as highly off themselves as you do hell, you are a legend in your mind and everybody else is subject to your approval.

tree MDS
I like Dave. It’s just like when you were kid and you’d wrestle with a buddy, brother, or whatever, and all the sudden someone takes it too far and starts pulling hair, punching, kicking, whatever. That’s how I am seeing Dave in this.

But to bring Tom into it makes no sense to me, but whatever. Staying out of that one. Lol.

treevet

treevet

Addicted to ArboristSite
there is nobody that can think as highly off themselves as you do hell, you are a legend in your mind and everybody else is subject to your approval.
Hey fuch you you little dich sucking Kunt. You PM me crying about how you almost died and you are like the walking dead now. So I figure I will lay off this miserable weak fag. But next thing I know you are poking at me with your assessment of me and all I say and do. Fuch off bitsch. Again go where crane ops hang out and cry to them what a weak broke down excuse for a human being you are on the verge of death. You big cry baby.

treevet

treevet

Addicted to ArboristSite
You tell me in the pm....oooow I hate those BLM fkrs they are terrible...that's all I said. Then another guy gets on and says hey nobody likes those rioters. This assclown says all blacks are like monkeys. My good friend a black woman says to me after I give Lasagne the axe....what's up with this mfker...can't the dumb bitsch see I am on his side?...."no he can't...he is that dumb".

dbl612

dbl612

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
dd i stand with my assrsmrnt of BLMave, your whole life is centered on insulting others. and i stand by my assessment of BLM based on their actions and those that support them. no cry baby, i was merely telling you why i haven been around. keep calling me names, it proves you haven't grown up yet. your dialogue gets more juvenile with each post