whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, she was a very nice girl amd Jerome seemed like a pretty good dude. Not sure if he is still with Nosak. Nosak is still working though. I passed his lot a couple of times last week when I was working in that area and saw his crane and equipment. Also saw his crew working on the highway one time over the Winter.

Jerome that's it, yeah he seamed like a cool mellow guy. I wonder if Nosak is wired like that in real life or if that's just a little exaggerated for tv ratings

Jerome that's it, yeah he seamed like a cool mellow guy. I wonder if Nosak is wired like that in real life or if that's just a little exaggerated for tv ratings

I mean without all that #### you just have a crew taking out a tree , I mean you would very little that changes day to day without inserting some drama ... I mean there are hours when I am working where I may not say a word to the guy who is working 10ft . away from me .. It just seems that Nosak was his own worst enemy he edited the footage and allowed some pretty sketchy things to go on TV of course someones gonna squawk about it ...

I mean without all that #### you just have a crew taking out a tree , I mean you would very little that changes day to day without inserting some drama ... I mean there are hours when I am working where I may not say a word to the guy who is working 10ft . away from me .. It just seems that Nosak was his own worst enemy he edited the footage and allowed some pretty sketchy things to go on TV of course someones gonna squawk about it ...

true. I mean standing the crane up like that?.. Might have been good for ratings but could not have been good for business..

I found a vid of him, looked like he was running for a city office or sumtin, he was the same, so I think that is how he really is! I like the 2 ear phones, the radio and screamin at his guys, all at the same time, then he stops and looks at the camera and wants us to notice the second one, lol! All he needed to top it off was a fanny pack. Man they beat the crap out of their stuff.

I found a vid of him, looked like he was running for a city office or sumtin, he was the same, so I think that is how he really is! I like the 2 ear phones, the radio and screamin at his guys, all at the same time, then he stops and looks at the camera and wants us to notice the second one, lol! All he needed to top it off was a fanny pack. Man they beat the crap out of their stuff.

yep he obviosly worships himself lol.. Couldn't see how anyone could work for someone like that.. Never seen a skid steer get beat on like that.. Reminds me of me the first time I ran one, but I wasn't doing it on purpose.. spilled a whole load of chips on my head.. had to shoval out the inside just to get the pedals to operate again lol..

Lost one to the dark side

I had bid a ash prune, big mess, the neighbors had someone come in and lion tail their 2 trees, really freakin bad. The lady wanted the same thing, I tried talking her out of it, explained, even showed here in a few books, the right way. She said that she would think about it "but those trees look real pretty like that and they are still alive" I thought I had her sold on the proper way, me or not. Wrong, just now, got a call, she is "going to have them lion tailed, I just like the way it looks" even used the term. I have never had that before, topping calls, all the time. Not this tho, any of you get that?

I had bid a ash prune, big mess, the neighbors had someone come in and lion tail their 2 trees, really freakin bad. The lady wanted the same thing, I tried talking her out of it, explained, even showed here in a few books, the right way. She said that she would think about it "but those trees look real pretty like that and they are still alive" I thought I had her sold on the proper way, me or not. Wrong, just now, got a call, she is "going to have them lion tailed, I just like the way it looks" even used the term. I have never had that before, topping calls, all the time. Not this tho, any of you get that?

Yes, I just had one this past week. It was a rental property and the owner wanted the trees lion tailed. Some on the property had already been lion tailed. I explained why it was not good to do that and she said she did not care. Said she was trying to make the property attractive and eliminate any upkeep and liability. She went with a local hack who works dirt cheap. It really didn't break my heart to loose that one. A lot of brush clearing and old vines and hackberries to be cut out of the fence lines.

Going to do an estimate... No one is supposed to be home... Wonder if I can get way with wearing shorts and flip flops...

With my luck they will be home... Ugh, been wearing climbing boots and long pants for days...

Well to follow up on the crane job I brought Matt in on, here is the Angie's List review of the work that we did for that customer:

So the customer (who watched the whole operation closely from his deck, the best seat in the house) was very pleased with the outcome. In any business customer satisfaction is (or should be) the primary goal. Part of the deal I cut with Matt was to produce a quality video for his website. It's a shame that video was censored for one of Matt's guys without a hard hat (he did finally put one on if you watch the video).

I know it will be deleted if I post it so here is the link if you care to watch it:

DISCLAIMER: Hard hats are essential for safety and you should never be around tree work without one on.

Man I would say posting a video already deleted should be ban worthy.

To add insult to injury didnt click negative and actually improved your rep. Someone neg rep me for screwing up and adding greening his rep.

Sorry All

Last edited:
Well of course you would ...

Man I would say posting a video already deleted should be ban worthy.

I only posted a link and with a disclaimer about the hard hat issue. But sure, here's a chance to put another nail in my coffin and artificially keep me from posting. Not that I intend to waste much of my time here in the future anyway.

I only posted a link and with a disclaimer about the hard hat issue. But sure, here's a chance to put another nail in my coffin and artificially keep me from posting. Not that I intend to waste much of my time here in the future anyway.

The nail in your coffin his being hammered by you! You just don't get it!
I would guess you are a nice guy but you are really confused!
Jeff

The nail in your coffin his being hammered by you! You just don't get it!
I would guess you are a nice guy but you are really confused!
Jeff

I highly doubt that he's a genuinely nice guy. I think he's very calculating, or at least trying to be.. that might be the one thing Edward Snitcherhands (lol) may have actually been right about!! :)

I was trying, but I just can't be all that nice!!! Bring it on, I say!! Any of you ####ers got any more issues you think you might feel the need to bring up six months down the line, the time is now!! Anyone??

Other than that, I can play nice...

Hey tomorrows mothers day everyone , don't forget to thank her for all those years of putting up with stank asses .... Mine is gonnA get sumpin real special ....LOL

You'd have to ask someone who knows me ...

I highly doubt that he's a genuinely nice guy. I think he's very calculating, or at least trying to be.. that might be the one thing Edward Snitcherhands (lol) may have actually been right about!! :)

I was trying, but I just can't be all that nice!!! Bring it on, I say!! Any of you ####ers got any more issues you think you might feel the need to bring up six months down the line, the time is now!! Anyone??

Other than that, I can play nice...

Actually most people find me to be highly affable and very easy to get along with. I treat people with respect and that is how I like to be treated.

On the other hand I don't suffer fools lightly and I can be very blunt and even rude if I have been treated rudely.

Personally I thing you should get professional help with your drinking problem and maybe get a shrink to work out you homophobic feelings. Other than that I'd like to get together with you sometime and knock back a couple. Hey if you ever get in the neighborhood drop by and we'll grab Matt and go out for a good time! I'll buy!

-the Aerialist

Hey tomorrows mothers day everyone , don't forget to thank her for all those years of putting up with stank asses .... Mine is gonnA get sumpin real special ....LOL

I thought you hated your mom Eddie?? Didn't you say she burned you out of like 30k, and never hugged you enough as a baby?? Wasn't that what you told me on the phone?? Wow.. good on you for getting over that!! :hmm3grin2orange:

Edit: LOL!!

Last edited:
Actually most people find me to be highly affable and very easy to get along with. I treat people with respect and that is how I like to be treated.

On the other hand I don't suffer fools lightly and I can be very blunt and even rude if I have been treated rudely.

Personally I thing you should get professional help with your drinking problem and maybe get a shrink to work out you homophobic feelings. Other than that I'd like to get together with you sometime and knock back a couple. Hey if you ever get in the neighborhood drop by and we'll grab Matt and go out for a good time! I'll buy!

-the Aerialist

Don't worry, I'm sure eventually, the trees aren't gonna suffer you too lightly either!! And that doesn't do it, FATHER TIME isn't very far behind!! Just sayin..:)

Latest posts

Back