whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jefflovstrom

jefflovstrom

It was a beautiful day!
. AS Supporting Member.
finally got this truck finished and back to work this morning

Copy3ofIMG_0013.jpg

Perfect for little load's! :msp_tongue:
Jeff :msp_thumbup:

deevo

deevo

Addicted to ArboristSite
We got a job lined up just like that. Guys barn went up with all his equipment in it. Damaged about 12 trees surrounding the building including a few big oaks. We can get the chipper back there and shoot everything into the woods and the wood stays too. I love insurance work

Yep, this ones going to be good, all wood stays, we are chipping in the woods as well! It's a rural setting. Plus the owner was told any other trees he wants removed he gets! He has unmimited coverage on tree work! I'm liking this job already! Plus have a few island jobs on Thursday, everything stays of course!:msp_tongue:

tree MDS
I am guessing 10, maybe 12 if you get a couple of fatties jumping on it.
But yeah, Like I said, ,,nice truck.
Jeff

Well, if its 14 x 6' tall, it should be about 25 yards.. according to the major manufacturers specs (what I'm going by).

But yeah, a couple of fat guys pouncing the chips down could increase capacity a bit, no doubt! :msp_tongue:

superjunior

superjunior

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'm guessing that truck is probably at least 25 yards, and under CDL (?).. pretty sweet if you ask me!

under cdl?.. at least that's how it's registered.. :smile2: the original box was an arbortech 12 yard and we added about 20in of steel. I'm guessing 16 -18 yards maybe? I'll have to get in there and measure to get an accurate number

ROPECLIMBER

ROPECLIMBER

ArboristSite Operative
San Antonio with seasonal work in Carbondale Color
14' x 8' x 72" =8064 / 324 = 24.88cyrd - L box
Yea when using the big chippers in Colorado, we filled the 16 ft high tops up pretty quick on crane picks and they were 33 cyrds with no L box, I feel good getting a medium removal in my fuso it holds more but will not pull it actually need to put a shorter real tree box on it have a old Trees Inc. box sitting at my friends with plans on putting it on, planed on putting wheel chir lift pistons on the removable top to rais for side loadin and over loading, but will come back down to fit in alleys, so far just keep the dry box on thereView attachment 239038View attachment 239039 some times I have to limp to yard to get rid of chipper to get on the hwy,
Paul

12 ft x 8 x 72 / 324 = 21.3 - about 2-3 yrds for L- box 18.33 edit

Last edited:
mattfr12

mattfr12

The Bulldog
under cdl?.. at least that's how it's registered.. :smile2: the original box was an arbortech 12 yard and we added about 20in of steel. I'm guessing 16 -18 yards maybe? I'll have to get in there and measure to get an accurate number

where did you get it from? i gotta get something under CDL sooner or later. The biggest problem i run into everyday is CDL drivers. I usually have to move two trucks to a job site.

i checked out your website. get that thing full of info. they are goldmines. We score a lot of jobs because of the site. people go on their and see you tearing down a tree with your crane. or even better a video. and they know you can handle it.

when you do an estimate in your car they have no idea what your gonna show up with sometimes. thats where i tell them to go to the website.

jefflovstrom

jefflovstrom

It was a beautiful day!
. AS Supporting Member.

I wonder who will be closer. I still say no more than 12.
Jeff :msp_tongue:

superjunior

superjunior

Addicted to ArboristSite
where did you get it from? i gotta get something under CDL sooner or later. The biggest problem i run into everyday is CDL drivers. I usually have to move two trucks to a job site.

i checked out your website. get that thing full of info. they are goldmines. We score a lot of jobs because of the site. people go on their and see you tearing down a tree with your crane. or even better a video. and they know you can handle it.

when you do an estimate in your car they have no idea what your gonna show up with sometimes. thats where i tell them to go to the website.

Bought it from Sagon trucks in Georgia, no rust..

Just started working on the website, I just don't have time.. Might have to hire someone to get it up and running.

NCTREE

NCTREE

Addicted to ArboristSite
Crappy day.

Broke down truck first thing, them broken belt. WTF. Now just getting home to start my paperwork. God it is so great to be self employeed.
attachment.php

A couple cool pics.

attachment.php

Two different spieces of oak tree that grew together.

attachment.php

that poplar growing around the white oak is pretty crazy looking, never seen that before

sgreanbeans

sgreanbeans

Treeaculterologist
Its painful enough living Iowa.....just kidding beans. Reason I threw in the Iowa is becaus this cowboy usaully hits the hay about 930 and im in Hawaii. What im getting at is its 1130 here and your in iowa so you better be up drinking coffee planning the day. Not on the party seen blowing all that hard earned tree $:hmm3grin2orange:

LOL, yeah, Iowa is pretty brutal! That why I am getting my arse outa here! It like the badlands when it comes to tree services, remember Road Warrior, that what its like here! I have not partied or stayed up past 1030 in a looooooooooooong time. So the coffee is a flowing! Today is weird tho, slept till 5..........strange, normally I have been on here for a hour by then!

Latest posts