whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some huge Samoans are doing some land clearing for a beach parking lot by my house. My boss isn't going to pay for my stolen gear and he's fighting my wormans comp case. So I just kept showing up tell they said they'd pay me.. I hooked the samoan brothers up with my log buyer and just started cutting. Then they told all the mexicans to leave. Sweet deal for me. 5 more acres to go. County work so its a cake walk. All the crap I talked about big guys (200lb +) not being able to get anything done after 3 o' clock has come to a head. These 400 lb'ers bust it tell 7:30. Well in a air conditioned cab. No body keeps up with me on the ground. If you do your on drugs and not gunna last. Wish I could show pics. Nothing like surfing after work....across the street.

Jumped on my wifes bar hopper and went a 2 hour ride to the liquor store , it was hot as hell found a few shady roads to cruise and had a decent ride , got home and now I am gonna make something on the grill and drink for a few hours , I burned a tank of gas but what's nice is she's a cheap date only 13 bucks of 93 to fill er back up .... Nice ..... And the best part is everyones swimming and drinking and didn't even notice how long I was gone for , I think I am gonna go fishing early tomorrow morning and make it an official redneck weekend LOL

Caught this big fella in my pond today.

attachment.php

attachment.php

is that a box turtle?

I have no clue. I just saw him in the drive and took his picture.

We had a story on our news here about a month back of a guy who had carved his son's initials on a turtle they caught on their family farm 47 years ago. The same turtle showed up on the farm again this year, 47 years later. His son's initials were still on the turtle's shell.

The ####? :msp_unsure: I disappear for a day and it's all turtle hugs and frog kisses up in this joint?

I got a call about 7:30pm tonight about an ash on a roof, it was broke off about 25 feet up. I had to call a crane in, just got finished. It wasn't much fun but it's down safe.

Church today. Back to work tomorrow! Some palm stumps and staking to do, then possibly buying this:

View attachment 239709

We'll see. 4500 for a '96 diesel f350. 200k miles- gonna use the mileage as a bargaining chip. We'll see. The 7.3's last a long time. Wish it was not auto tranny though. Will use it primarily for stumping.

Church today. Back to work tomorrow! Some palm stumps and staking to do, then possibly buying this:

View attachment 239709

We'll see. 4500 for a '96 diesel f350. 200k miles- gonna use the mileage as a bargaining chip. We'll see. The 7.3's last a long time. Wish it was not auto tranny though. Will use it primarily for stumping.

What, you got a horse show coming up or something?

Oh yeah, it was over a propane tank and the fire company wanted it down tonight.

Sounds like hazard pay.....the high end of hazard pay at that. :msp_razz:

@ Mikewhite
$4,500 for a 98' with 200k sounds ok but what kind of stump grinder did you say it came with? It did come with the stump grinder for that price right? :confused2:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back