whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats how I like to role, there is always the ones that still wants the estimate even after you worked for them before. I will be spending all day saturday lookin at jobs. I have to keep lining them up! Buying a house, settlement is the 25th so i'm gonna need a little extra for the winter.

Gotta say this is a nice end to the season though:msp_thumbup:

End?

Day 4 of storm cleanup. Still pulling trees off houses. May end up skipping the hartford expo to play catch up.

didn't realize how blurry the pics came out, but you get the idea.

IMG_20111102_085707.jpg

IMG_20111102_092143.jpg

Dam!

Man I'm jelous of all you guys doing those haggard storm damage removals. I've been doing a few removals here and there but more trimming and stump grinding than anything. I want a huge freakin tree with a tiny landing zone that hangs over a deck or a garage or something so I can actually have some fun. Be safe out there fellas.

See thing is Ozzy, none of that is BS ...

AA

I'm not sure where to start.I was trying to not jump on the bandwagon to constantly
attack you , as I have an admiration for anybody trying to make an honest living and
for you to do what you're doing at your age is admirable but... what do you expect when you come on here and try to sell yourself as a premier tree service... We all know or have known people who exagerate but you take it to another level ... Hells angels,cubans and KKK. Give us a break already.

I know you like to attempt witty comebacks to critisism.But remember there are some here
who would really like to share info with you ,myself included.I think there may be hope for you.
You seem to be hard working ,safety minded and a capable promoter of your business.
Let us help you to live up to what you promise your clients to be.

I know it would be too much to ask you to ask you to apoligise or even admit to some of your BS.
Pride can be a #####.But for Gods sake ,PLEASE ,no more.

Just to be clear because some here don't get it. I was instrumental in bringing down elements of those groups I mentioned. I was sent in to do that, and accomplished the mission in all cases.

My service in the Corps is public record, beaner could get his own copy, one that I couldn't fake. he seems to think that I was a wash out at Camp Upsure in Quantico, VA. Why would I get an honorable with promotion if the Marines didn't want me? They did want me, it's just that somebody wanted me more, and had the juice to get me. That's all I'm going to say about that so you get your prayer Ozzy.

Thank you for your kind words though, I know that after reading the hysterics and accusations by the usual suspects it would give you the idea that I am a lier, traitor, and drug addict. None of these are true, other than the "my" Lamborghini comment I made, everything I have posted here is the truth to the best of my knowledge.

I am pretty much a self taught tree climber, and I do have a lot to learn. Today's work was an example of how not to handle a tree in vines. I could post the video, but it is so much an example of what not to do that I will refrain. It would be met with howls of derision here so I'll not bother. But regardless of the methods they all came down safely and with no damage. We actually had a good time today, it was hard not to, it being such a perfect Fall day.

Hoping for this insurance job I just looked at. Stll need to call and get the agents e mail address, so I can work up the estimate and send out. I will be calling for a crane if I get it. not a bad job really.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Probably mostly silver maple and pin oak like most storms.

Whose that confused goofy lookin dousche in the pict.?

Those are red oaks pops. And that's the customer in the pics, he was suggesting using his lawn and garden tractor to pull the tree off. Lol.

Did he tell ya that you wouldn't be hired if you couldn't assess the risk , and he wouldn't consider your bid unless you could prove that your angies list rating was above a b+ or wait ,wait that you are actually older then some of the dirt in his yard .....:yoyo:

Did he tell ya that you wouldn't be hired if you couldn't assess the risk , and he wouldn't consider your bid unless you could prove that your angies list rating was above a b+ or wait ,wait that you are actually older then some of the dirt in his yard .....:yoyo:

Lol, eekk, it snowed, where's my certified risk assessor ********** hat. :laugh:

Lol, eekk, it snowed, where's my certified risk assessor ********** hat. :laugh:

yeah, if "I" (you) put it on (douch bag aspect is redundant when you put hat on) you can assess just which piece, stubs, overpriced box chip truck, chincy chipper, or big green steiner,.....

gonna get this pos offa the casa lol.

If I was bidding against your sorry as s, we'd pick it off like it was a match stick with no further damage and honk the horn as we passed your double wide with that little sliver, on the way back to the yard :msp_biggrin:.

Its a red oak.

Don't worry about me vet, I have been saving a dollar a year towards my crane. I figure by the time I'm as old as you and AA, I'll be able to buy a sweet rig.. maybe even one with an LMI. Lmao. Later.

Its a red oak.

Don't worry about me vet, I have been saving a dollar a year towards my crane. I figure by the time I'm as old as you and AA, I'll be able to buy a sweet rig.. maybe even one with an LMI. Lmao. Later.

Red oak don't have all those twisty branches and cluttered structure, much cleaner scaffolds on a red oak.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you a 45 yr. old alchy?

What LMI gonna do for ya son? You already own the pick at that point. Maybe you and stubbs can prune it after you cut it off if you off the chart lol.

Just to be clear because some here don't get it. I was instrumental in bringing down elements of those groups I mentioned. I was sent in to do that, and accomplished the mission in all cases.

PROOF PLEASE

My service in the Corps is public record, beaner could get his own copy, one that I couldn't fake. he seems to think that I was a wash out at Camp Upsure in Quantico, VA. Why would I get an honorable with promotion if the Marines didn't want me? They did want me, it's just that somebody wanted me more, and had the juice to get me. That's all I'm going to say about that so you get your prayer Ozzy.

THEN WHY DONT YOU POST IT?,....AFTER ALL IT`S PUBLIC

Thank you for your kind words though, I know that after reading the hysterics and accusations by the usual suspects it would give you the idea that I am a lier, traitor, and drug addict.

NOooo, HAVE YOU WATCHED ANY OF YOUR VIDEOS?

None of these are true, other than the "my" Lamborghini comment I made, everything I have posted here is the truth to the best of my knowledge.

REALLY?................PROOF PLEASE

I am pretty much a self taught tree climber, and I do have a lot to learn.

YOU HAVE MORE THAN ALOT TO LEARN!!!!

Today's work was an example of how not to handle a tree in vines. I could post the video, but it is so much an example of what not to do that I will refrain.

WHY?.....REFRAIN, IF ITS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW TO HANDLE? C`MON SHOW US!!!!!.......BRACE YOURSELVES BOYS!!

It would be met with howls of derision here so I'll not bother.

nOW WHO WOULD LAUGH AT YOU? WHY THE NERVE OF EM, CLEARLY THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT YOUR MILITARY OPS EXPERIENCE.

But regardless of the methods they all came down safely and with no damage. We actually had a good time today, it was hard not to, it being such a perfect Fall day.

well then good job!!!!!!!!!!! you`ve posted all your foolishness up till now, riddled with exaggerations, lies, award fraud, etc.. why stop now? AA you still can come clean & hopefully be accepted here....! But, you keep posting like you do & all are gonna have a field day............as for me, I just like the ammo it gives me for when I have to Bid against ya!

LXT.................

Rain day :/ Suppose today will be a good day to move our office. We are going to blow out a wall the separates the kitchen from my office, making the kitchen huge. Moving the office downstairs. We have a walk out basement that has a kitchenette in it that we use for the business (sink, fridge, lunch room). Wife wanted a big dry erase board for a job board, we priced them, HOLY CRAP! I seen that Pat M was using this wall sheeting as a big board, 4'X8', for the fighter's, their work outs and such, so I used the same stuff for the office on one wall (had to frame in the basement), so now, the whole wall is a dry erase board. The sheets are about $12.00 at Lowes and I am sure its the same materiel in a dry erase board. A 40"x60" was $225.00 special ordered at Staples! I have about $30.00 into mine and its way bigger. Going to set it up so I can keep track of the jobs. I can forget stuff and that's not good. When its all said and done, the basement should be set up pretty good to run out of permanently. Walk out the door to the op. Have a big grill and a picnic table right out side the back door for when we eat lunch here. Not going to be fun tho, have alot crap to move.

This weather has me thinking about winter. Winter has me thinking about San Diego.

Back