whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd probably hold onto it for sentimental/collector reasons. Thing is an icon in our industry and could be worth some serious loot someday in the future when we are all climbing with battery powered saws and power rangers helmets.

Well Dan's already got his power ranger helmet so he is one step up on us! :msp_thumbup:

And I haven't paid more than $250 for any of the random 200's I've grabbed in the past year. All in full working order.

I too accumulated several 200T's over the years. I also cashed them all in when I got broken. Definitely made a few bucks on them as well.

What was your 201T in the shop for?

Does anyone know what this is on my sand cherries
u5uzy4u8.jpg
they were sprayed to no avail , they look healthy
rarybaqu.jpg
this is my tomorrow project after softball
6y9epapu.jpg
qydumyja.jpg
trying to get the yard in order so I can start fishing
u6uqubu9.jpg

scale on sandcherry

Today, we cut wood..lol a whole log truck's worth of wood that is. Infact..even cut some other stuff too! Me (in the white) got out the seldom seen 262xp and let it shine in the sun today..wanted to zip through and get it all cut so i got it out and let her eat...plus i wanted to put fresh gas in it and remind myself what it was like to run a big saw. haha. Let my brother run the 445 since it was his second day at running saw. Was using the 137 but i got tired of watching him take to long in the locust..lol Oops.. My buddy bob (in the flannel coat) brought down his new Jonsered 72cc saw. Wow its a nice saw! First one i seen in action! Runs good! But thats what we did today! Cut wood...

305881_10200907259984833_1219015416_n.jpg

Today, we cut wood..lol a whole log truck's worth of wood that is. Infact..even cut some other stuff too! Me (in the white) got out the seldom seen 262xp and let it shine in the sun today..wanted to zip through and get it all cut so i got it out and let her eat...plus i wanted to put fresh gas in it and remind myself what it was like to run a big saw. haha. Let my brother run the 445 since it was his second day at running saw. Was using the 137 but i got tired of watching him take to long in the locust..lol Oops.. My buddy bob (in the flannel coat) brought down his new Jonsered 72cc saw. Wow its a nice saw! First one i seen in action! Runs good! But thats what we did today! Cut wood...

305881_10200907259984833_1219015416_n.jpg

Looks about as fun as a pit full of vipers... and just about as dangerous.

I too accumulated several 200T's over the years. I also cashed them all in when I got broken. Definitely made a few bucks on them as well.

What was your 201T in the shop for?

Carb issues. High idle, low idle, no idle, etc. Think they ended up replacing the carb after they couldn't get it tuned right. Has been good since then. What scared me the most was having to mod it to get it to run like it should, then the saw shop doesn't need to stand behind their warranty. Mine did, but they could have told me to go kick rocks.

You couldn't pay me to take one :monkey:

Welllll... The cheese does stand alone don't ya know.

I woke up this morning my wife was turning on the heat so I dotted her I then she ate my bacon so now she is walking around with 2 black eyes and a swolled up lip, at least that'll keep her quiet for a little bit.
I was wondering myself if I should start a fire but put on my long underwear and went out and did yard work all day. Nothing too strenous though a lot of little stuff all over.
Then a bunch of kids came over and got onto the tramapoline which only lasted a minute because while I was counting my pennies to see if I had enough to buy some new stitches a couple of heads smacked together out there. No blood but it was tricky getting my boot out of my wife's ass cause I told her not to let all those kids on that damn thing.
They were shooting some arrows and I put a 10 year old boy in the swing and terrified him. I was a little dissapointed because his mother wasn't watching and what kind of mother turns her back on me anyway?
After all that and then some I sat down to my sewing. That's right, that's what I said. #### you LXT. I hemed up a couple skirts for my kid's school uniform and brought in the waistband, ironed a star onto her ball cap and even broke out some starch. A man's work is never done.
Tomorrow I am hoping to drive on lawn and chop some trees down if the builders are out of there but if they aren't it will have to been another lawn and some other trees.

Last edited:
Stayed around the house all day. Got the snowblower put away for the summer, and the lawnmower out. Cut the grass after servicing the machine, fertilized too. It's so much nicer when I have room to walk around in my little shop. Got a few saws serviced, and cleaned up the boxes on my truck. Cleaned the inside of the truck up a little bit, still have to vacuum. Didn't get to wash it either, hopefully by next weekend I can get into a good routine.

Hmm, put together one of those steel h/o 8-foot firewood racks for near the house, with my younger son, and took the dog to the beach. Dog (the chainsaw and splitting supervisor) may be nearing the end of the road, and it is one of his favorite places.

Founds some flat fiberglass "driftwood" pieces at the beach to put under the rack to level it.

Stayed around the house all day. Got the snowblower put away for the summer, and the lawnmower out. Cut the grass after servicing the machine, fertilized too. It's so much nicer when I have room to walk around in my little shop. Got a few saws serviced, and cleaned up the boxes on my truck. Cleaned the inside of the truck up a little bit, still have to vacuum. Didn't get to wash it either, hopefully by next weekend I can get into a good routine.

so you're the one that jinxed it ;) ... so we get two 33F nights in a row :O

Carb issues. High idle, low idle, no idle, etc. Think they ended up replacing the carb after they couldn't get it tuned right. Has been good since then. What scared me the most was having to mod it to get it to run like it should, then the saw shop doesn't need to stand behind their warranty. Mine did, but they could have told me to go kick rocks.

For what its worth, a poorly tuned carb on a 200T will yield the same results. I know of guys who wrecked their carbs on 200t's to the point that they needed to be replaced by poor tuning ability. Not to say this was the case with your 201T but I have certainly seen the same diagnosis in a 200T. Now watch my modded 201T blow up tomorrow....

Danno???

Welllll... The cheese does stand alone don't ya know.

I woke up this morning my wife was turning on the heat so I dotted her I then she ate my bacon so now she is walking around with 2 black eyes and a swolled up lip, at least that'll keep her quiet for a little bit.
I was wondering myself if I should start a fire but put on my long underwear and went out and did yard work all day. Nothing too strenous though a lot of little stuff all over.
Then a bunch of kids came over and got onto the tramapoline which only lasted a minute because while I was counting my pennies to see if I had enough to buy some new stitches a couple of heads smacked together out there. No blood but it was tricky getting my boot out of my wife's ass cause I told her not to let all those kids on that damn thing.
They were shooting some arrows and I put a 10 year old boy in the swing and terrified him. I was a little dissapointed because his mother wasn't watching and what kind of mother turns her back on me anyway?
After all that and then some I sat down to my sewing. That's right, that's what I said. #### you LXT. I hemed up a couple skirts for my kid's school uniform and brought in the waistband, a star onto her ball cap and even broke out some starch. A man's work is never done.
Tomorrow I am hoping to drive on lawn and chop some trees down if the builders are out of there but if they aren't it will have to been another lawn and some other trees.

I dunno guys...Should we believe him? He's been acting kinda pansyish lately...Don't really think he's got it in him, what with the Power Ranger thing and all...?:msp_unsure:

I dunno guys...Should we believe him? He's been acting kinda pansyish lately...Don't really think he's got it in him, what with the Power Ranger thing and all...?:msp_unsure:

It takes a tough man to hem a skirt.

Well I have to hold off on this one job because of the builders and the other is to wet to get in.:cry:

Its all just an act, everything.

Wound up driving around inspecting cable/stake jobs, picked up a little work and maybe a 4k removal come this winter. I will have to get Jared down here so I can show him what a 3500 dollar poplar removal is.

Scared this one client by telling that big arborvitaes up against the house harbor rodents that climb into second story windows, the pulled mouse nest out of one to show her. And by telling her we have to remove about a foot of mulch cause I can't even get a 4x4 stake to stay where I put cause the ground is so soft and the trees are rooting in the upper layer.

Then I tossed a cord of wood into the dump truck and stacked it up at Peabody's so I least I got to drive on one lawn today.

Last edited:
Back