whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel for you Jeff. It was only -15 today and we have 6" of snow coming Sunday. Did i mention we've had the worst winter in the country so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of you may have heard. We here have had a terrible storm today and will be here thru tomorrow,,great for the hourly guys,,hang in the salary guy. Yup, terrible, Lots of trees down because of the wind. We are usually dry so our trees roots are usually within 6 inches below grade. Please pray for so-cal,,
Jeff :p
Did you see that deal about Readwood tree service? The old man died, was hit with the top of a mexican fan palm, they where always down and around my hood. They always waved at me.

Going out to prune a oak, started it a while back then got shut down do to weather. So we plan out a bit, thinking a few more weeks and we will be into the warm up. BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA, what a fool I am, they are talking 6+ inches today. FML.

Got my communication put in my helmets today. Same setup as the Kask ones ropetek sells. I connected it to my phone via blue tooth to try it out. I got about $180 in each setup not including the helmet. Much cheaper then the peltor models.View attachment 336453View attachment 336454

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Well give us some reviews on the set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was playing with it last night. Seems like they are gonna be pretty awesome as long as the electronics hold up. Deevo has been using them since expo and loves them.

Did you see that deal about Readwood tree service? The old man died, was hit with the top of a mexican fan palm, they where always down and around my hood. They always waved at me.
There's no need for guys to hate one another anyway .... My grand mom always said you get more bees with honey then vinegar ! I wave at guys that prolly hate me but that's ok give me a chance and I will grow in ya !

Well used the helmet coms for 4 hours today. Pretty nice. Only thing I didn't like was if you bump a branch it turns the com off but you just tap it again and your talking again.

Well used the comes for 4 hours today. Pretty nice. Only thing I didn't like was if you bump a branch it turns the com off but you just tap it again and your talking again.

LOL, that took me a minute to figure out what you said,,now I got it,ha.
Jeff

Thought we may have missed the storm, feel asleep watchin the Busch race, woke up to the place being buried. I fuggin hate this weather, so freakin sick of it. We will go straight from winter to summer, no spring, soon it will be 105 in the shade with 100% ball drenching humidity.

-32 with the windchill here right now and through til tomorrow morning. Come on up here MDS we'll make a real tree guy Outta ya! All contact City of Toronto work til the end of May or more removing hangers and crown restoration. Supposed to warm up by mid week here.

Got my communication put in my helmets today. Same setup as the Kask ones ropetek sells. I connected it to my phone via blue tooth to try it out. I got about $180 in each setup not including the helmet. Much cheaper then the peltor models.View attachment 336453View attachment 336454

Glad you like em Jared! They seriously should be mandatory equipment and make your work area 100 times more safe !

Can you use it to call your old lady when your up in the tree?

Back