whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can put your own together for $100 less then there selling them for. If you use your existing helmet you can save even more

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I didn't mind the price, and I got them for 703 shipped and assembled and they come with a 2year warranty. I'll grab a 3rd set of just radio and ad it to my existing white kask. Plus, it's nice that they will all be dress right dress looking with our uniforms on a job site, just going to have to ad name tags so they don't get messed up. One thing I did read that it is difficult to pair more than three units. Don't know if there is any truth to that or not.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

You can pair a max of 4 units. The instructions are good and I didn't have any problem pairing with mine.

You can pair a max of 4 units. The instructions are good and I didn't have any problem pairing with mine.

Ahh OK. I guess that's where the downfall is in comparison with the peltor radios. But at the same time I run a 3-4 man crew so I guess it doesn't really matter anyway, and only 3 people on a crane job need radios as far as I'm concerned.

You can get a sena device that plugs into the comm unit that make it work with the talk about radio channels which is what the Peltor radios work on. Nice thing about these is no one else is on your channel because there bluetooth

You can get a sena device that plugs into the comm unit that make it work with the talk about radio channels which is what the Peltor radios work on. Nice thing about these is no one else is on your channel because there bluetooth

I'm excited to try them out. Now I need to find a used winch for my morbark. Cuz eff paying 6k for a new one. Saw some on eBay for 4500, but I'm thinking that's a little rich too.

On Cl? I'd appreciate the link if you can find it. I went out to East ass CT and picked up that BMG you found a few months ago. I don't mind traveling.

Went out and hit up a bunch of little's. Knocked 4 small jobs out by noon. Was going to go out for more, but buddy who runs exclusive landscape maintenance co called. Needed me to meet a client, I drop most things for him, he has the entire local A-list under contract. Always good work and good coin.

So this large removal I mentioned last week that I'm bidding on has a ton of guidelines. One of them being that we can only do the work when the commuter train is shut down and the lines are powered down, which is only between the hours of 0130-0430. This would be a straight up 4-5 day job with a crane necessary 75-100 or so trees. All medium to large. I'm thinking it's going to be 2weeks with the time constraints. We have to bring in our own illumination too. One of those jobs you just bid high on I guess.

So this large removal I mentioned last week that I'm bidding on has a ton of guidelines. One of them being that we can only do the work when the commuter train is shut down and the lines are powered down, which is only between the hours of 0130-0430. This would be a straight up 4-5 day job with a crane necessary 75-100 or so trees. All medium to large. I'm thinking it's going to be 2weeks with the time constraints. We have to bring in our own illumination too. One of those jobs you just bid high on I guess.

Really high. We had to do all the clearing for the trolley in downtown San Diego, it was no fun. Peeps that live there are pissed at chainsaws and chippers going at 2-3 am, had to pay a trolley "flagger" 25 a hour just to stand there. I really hated that work.

Latest posts

Back