whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe so. Maybe I just haven't "put in enough time" to know the ropes. I thought the title of the thread meant "What did you do today gentlemen?", not "Get all liquored up and punch each other in the mouth".

Lmao. The second one sounds like much more fun to me. Just saying.

I'm making an effort. But with entitled jackasses like you hanging around to chase off everyone I'm wondering why I even bother and how you get any new members. It's a forum, not a country club ****.

He is not an entitled jackass, he is just a jackass,, put your man suit on and post.
BTW, welcome to our room.
Jeff :chainsaw:

At any rate. I am gonna crush this job tomorrow. Key weaponry is in place, and the rest is loaded and ready for deployment in the am. After hours festivities seen to be all in place as well. Sounds like a solid mission to me.

At any rate. I am gonna crush this job tomorrow. Key weaponry is in place, and the rest is loaded and ready for deployment in the am. After hours festivities seen to be all in place as well. Sounds like a solid mission to me.
I created a thread just for you and any contenders tht want to step into the ring. Check it out in the commercial forum. You'll know which one it is.

I guess 28 is still pretty young. I started my business when I was 25 after managing a car stealership for a couple years. **** having a boss. **** working inside. If I could get a job where I had to stay in the woods for days at a time with a rifle Id be all over it.

Do salmon inventories along the streams of southern Alaska and mid coast BC. You can stay in the woods for days and spend your time gripping a rifle protecting your azz from grizzlies. Actually sawed off shotguns with slugs work better.

I guess 28 is still pretty young. I started my business when I was 25 after managing a car stealership for a couple years. **** having a boss. **** working inside. If I could get a job where I had to stay in the woods for days at a time with a rifle Id be all over it.

28 is actually pretty old to just be getting your tippy toes wet in the trade. I had a sweet (matching and freshly painted/gone through) one ton 4x4 and diesel bandit 200xp at 23. Better get moving son. Just saying.

28 is actually pretty old to just be getting your tippy toes wet in the trade. I had a sweet (matching and freshly painted/gone through) one ton 4x4 and diesel bandit 200xp at 23. Better get moving son. Just saying.
How about a Bobcat 863 with a root grapple (don't give a **** if you don't like skid steers, I've heard it all before), Chevy c70 dump and a Vermeer 1250? It's not a lot, but I'm getting there. Its old equipment but at least it's all paid for.

How about a Bobcat 863 with a root grapple (don't give a **** if you don't like skid steers, I've heard it all before), Chevy c70 dump and a Vermeer 1250? It's not a lot, but I'm getting there. Its old equipment but at least it's all paid for.
I am all for the bobcat's. 28 is not to old for anything, wish i was 28 all over again. I just turned 45.

Rouste job 1.jpg Rouste job 2.jpg
Took a topped sweetgum down the other day, here is the stump I had to grind.

Back