whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well today's my birthday. Didn't get a whole lot done but stuff around the house as we got 4" of rain yesterday. I normally don't run much with the fire company anymore but tonight I decided to run a cardiac arrest call. It was a guy I have known my whole life. He wasn't in cardiac arrest. He has cancer. We were sitting there waiting for the ambulance to arrive and the guy is talking to me. Asking how my parents are, what I did today. 5 minutes later he was died. Just really goes to show you how you never know when it's your time. This is the Second person I know that I talked to the day they died in the last 2 weeks. Remember to hug your loved ones tonight.

Well today's my birthday. Didn't get a whole lot done but stuff around the house as we got 4" of rain yesterday. I normally don't run much with the fire company anymore but tonight I decided to run a cardiac arrest call. It was a guy I have known my whole life. He wasn't in cardiac arrest. He has cancer. We were sitting there waiting for the ambulance to arrive and the guy is talking to me. Asking how my parents are, what I did today. 5 minutes later he was died. Just really goes to show you how you never know when it's your time. This is the Second person I know that I talked to the day they died in the last 2 weeks. Remember to hug your loved ones tonight.
Sorry to hear that. Stay strong buddy.

The wife backed into my truck leaving the driveway. Starts yelling at me about how I shouldn't park it where I did. I point out maybe you should look behind you before backing up. I'll be eating alone tonight.

Dude. My old lady did the same exact thing last spring. And it was apparently my fault too. Then she did it again causing no damage and I got yelled at for laughing out loud.

Latest posts

Back