What’s it worth nowadays

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd do $700 or maybe a trade for an Arctic tree monkey 261v2. Might need a few bucks on top of the 346 I guess.

Does it have a better-than-Oem spike, or does it still roll over? Has it got the 357xp carb and intake? If so, the carb heater won’t match up, and if not then it isn’t reaching its full potential. Unlimited coil or blue coil? Lots of variables to a discerning buyer.
The fact that it’s a G though is a plus, and it’s clean, NLA, and non-autotune might drive the price up to $700, for the right buyer. Also depends on what else is out there at the moment, time of the year, alignment of the planets, etc. But for that money someone would probably have to think real hard about a ms261v2 or 550xp mkII.

Let’s see some pics!!

Does it have a better-than-Oem spike, or does it still roll over? Has it got the 357xp carb and intake? If so, the carb heater won’t match up, and if not then it isn’t reaching its full potential. Unlimited coil or blue coil? Lots of variables to a discerning buyer.
The fact that it’s a G though is a plus, and it’s clean, NLA, and non-autotune might drive the price up to $700, for the right buyer. Also depends on what else is out there at the moment, time of the year, alignment of the planets, etc. But for that money someone would probably have to think real hard about a ms261v2 or 550xp mkII.

Let’s see some pics!!
You're over-thinking it....

Cost of the saw new divided in half, add or subtract a wee bit according to condition.

Modifications, better sell on website full of people that want to belong to that club, open market could care less.

Used 346 near mint would fetch about $300.00 on a good day, from a shop.

A 346xpg awesome heated handles. I seen the 346xp as high as $400 for a running saw.

Let’s see some pics!!
I wanted to bump this back up for Brandon, but also ask a question. You have a few "g's" so I thought maybe you'd know. What if someone spliced in a plate from a 357xpg along with the carb? I can't imagine the heating systems are that different between the two saws.

Back