What 4 people and a bunch of saws can do!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a great time. Rolling land and wood to cut is a great thing. Beautiful country. Looks like you have lotsa splitting to do.

I'll be keeping my out for the thread.

Ron, them massy's sure make for quick and simple work. Makes me think I've been doing it wrong the whole time!

Yes the Massey works great, however, its not quite as portable as your Rhino. Since we have it available to use on site it just makes sense and makes for less work.

Looks like you guys had some good cutting and were pretty productive to boot! I especially like the pic of the Massy with a tire in the air. Thats when you know you've got a good stick hooked.

I agree, there sure isnt many people around who understand the whole chainsaw bit. I've given up on explanations.

Thanks for the nice pics!

what fun:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin: even tho i was on the tractor most of the time it was still fun watchin those guys and seein all that wood pile up. its just a bunch of redneck ,chainsaw nuts doin stuff we like.:wink2::wink2::wink2: sorry shaun,it was kinda spur of the moment and holiday weekend ya dont know.:confused: when we get all that wood hauled up to our workin site we will post it and have a cuttin and splittin party! then i can run a saw more!:blob2:

what fun:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin: even tho i was on the tractor most of the time it was still fun watchin those guys and seein all that wood pile up. its just a bunch of redneck ,chainsaw nuts doin stuff we like.:wink2::wink2::wink2: sorry shaun,it was kinda spur of the moment and holiday weekend ya dont know.:confused: when we get all that wood hauled up to our workin site we will post it and have a cuttin and splittin party! then i can run a saw more!:blob2:

These guys are some of the best wood cutting friends a man could ask for. And it sure helps that they are only 4 miles away!

Last edited:
Yall could of got all of it bucked and loaded if'n you didn't spend all that time playin' on the Tractor.

Boy's will be boy's

Too much to do here,

But Thanks for the offer, Y'all have a blast!

Mark, Ron, there is two pretty good size hickory logs in the hallow that we dragged out with the rhino for the tractor to take up the hill. Right where that annoying stump was.

Mark, Ron, there is two pretty good size hickory logs in the hallow that we dragged out with the rhino for the tractor to take up the hill. Right where that annoying stump was.

Yes, I saw them on the way out and was going to pull them up with the truck, but my chain was on the tractor. Thanks, Alex, we'll get them next time we are out.:msp_wink:

Latest posts

Back